1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to view SMS "fast followers"

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by whytry2002, Oct 1, 2015.

Hello,
    Starting to use Twitter, there is no hiding from it anymore for my company. I am trying to implement it as a notification service but not require users to sign up for Twitter or provide their personal Twitter account. SMS "fast follow" does exactly that.
    My question is how can I view which SMS numbers have followed my page? When I look at Followers section, only an actual Twitter account that followed me shows up there. It only shows at the bottom +N SMS followers. How can I find who these number of followers are?
    Here is what I tried to possibly track these SMS users:
    -I've enabled email notifications when the account is followed but I don't receive notifications when SMS only account follows it.
    -I enabled "protect Tweets" but this option asks SMS users to create a Twitter account in order for my Twitter account to allow them which I don't want.
    Thanks, any help is appreciated.

whytry2002, Oct 1, 2015 IP