1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to verify pin in just 10 days

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by cheeta.admin, Dec 5, 2015.

HI there i want to know how to verify pin in 10 days. i know how to do that in 45 days. like if i dont receive the pin my my country then adsense will allow me to submit my address verification documents. but some where i have read that few ppl on internet are selling this service i know its not legal thats why im not taking their help to verify my adsense its better to wait for 45 days. but still how they are doing and is this legal if i do for my account ? and what would be the procedure.
    Thanks your advice would be appreciated.

cheeta.admin, Dec 5, 2015 IP
  2. papa_face

papa_face Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I believe you can only opt to submit the documents if you've exhausted your 3 requests for them to re-send your PIN in the post, however I may be wrong as I've never had to do it.

papa_face, Dec 5, 2015 IP
  3. Purushottam Thakur

Purushottam Thakur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you spend any time on this forum you will come across posts from people who have entered a PIN three times incorrectly then found their accounts frozen.

These people are the muppets who try and bypass the system by buying fake PINs.

Only Google can issue a valid PIN to match your account. As such you can only follow their process. Any attempt to circumvent it will cause a major train crash for your account further down the line.

Purushottam Thakur, Dec 5, 2015 IP