1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Verify PayPal account in 2015?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Ahmed Zain, Jun 6, 2015.

Hello,

I want to verify PayPal account but this service is not available in my country "Bangladesh". But I have my own credit Visa card so can i use it to verify PayPal account.

I'm confused about PayPal verification since there are many common possible ways are now not working suppose Payoneer "US Payment Service" which is not supported by PayPal. Also Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard does not work with PayPal. And other possible hacks are now helpless to verify PayPal account in 2015.

I want to know how can I verify PayPal account with my own Visa credit card. Have I have to choose a different country out of USA, UK, Canada to verify with Credit Card.

Please anyone there can help me out of here..

Ahmed Zain, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  2. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to stay away from paypal as paypal service is not there in your country so you'll be in trouble if you own paypal account other ways. Hope you got my point.

DON.

deluxdon, Jun 11, 2015 IP