1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to verify a facebook page?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by abinjoy, Feb 16, 2016.

I want a facebook page get verified. This is the page i am talking about - https://www.facebook.com/nipin.niravath. The page is listed in the public figure category. I tried to do a verification request through this link. https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/1491114197882751. But facebook is showing they are unable to provide this service in your region at this time. What should i do now to get the page verified?

abinjoy, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  2. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    This means you can't request your Page to be verified using the link above as it not available in your country yet, so you have to wait till Facebook verifies your Page automatically.
    If your Page is popular and in danger of impersonation, Facebook will verify it automatically but there is no specific period and it doesn't depend on the number of likes you have.
    So, the only thing you can do is just wait for them to automatically verify it

HCFGrizzly, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  3. abinjoy

abinjoy Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for ur reply.....But no other option to get it verified? If not, for the automatic verification by facebook what all are the criteria they are looking?

abinjoy, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  4. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    HCFGrizzly, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  5. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just provide your real identity to FB support team then they will proceed from there.

mentos, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  6. Connor Harrison

Connor Harrison Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you need to wait for the update here, that's the easiest bet. Otherwise, If you want to get it verified immediately, following the process specified by others is the only option.

Connor Harrison, Feb 25, 2016 IP