1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Use Seo Image Optimization Techniques

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by myatharivijaykumar, Aug 13, 2015.

Hi today i have seen sites which are found in google search i have came to know they are using best seo for images suppose example if we write article about facebook can we give the alt name like facebook-login to all multiple images or only one image we can give the unique name and remaning can we give different names i hope you understand my question.

myatharivijaykumar, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  2. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    Add ALT tag in your site images to optimize them.

deepakrajput, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  3. Oscar Mariotti

Oscar Mariotti Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When it comes to SEO acceptable keyword is the main reason to develop your search engine ranking. Search engines also crawl keyword in your images so you have to specify keyword in your images.

Oscar Mariotti, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  4. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use proper image with alt & title tag(which using on image) then use this image in SMO & other promotional fields.

Aryans, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  5. guru1surfer

guru1surfer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google in most cases will display the featured image of your post, so you need to focus on that image (make sure you give it a relevant title, alt-text and description). However, if your post has good title and content, then you would most probably rank that featured image if somebody search for the keywords in the title.

Hope this helps :)

guru1surfer, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  6. nehakappor

nehakappor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Image optimization is one of the most important thing of SEO. Alt tag plays a nice role because search engine cannot read the image but it can read the text you read as the alt tag.

nehakappor, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  7. Thetony

Thetony Member

Best Answers:
    in addition to adding alt tag, create an image XML sitemap to your site will help Google discover images on your site

Thetony, Aug 19, 2015 IP