1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use script in Photo shop

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by gokulnathls, Apr 16, 2012.

i wanna know that how to use the script in photoshop.
    could any one tell me how?

gokulnathls, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  2. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. At very first download the script from the "Trevor Morris Photoshop script".
    2. After that place that script into "Adobe Photoshop - Scripting Guide - Sample Script - JavaScript" folder.
    3. Open Photoshop and then go into the File - Scripts and run the script which you have placed in the folder.
    4. Script will be running automatically by choosing option File - Scripts - Script Events Manager

Alan Smith, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  3. RajaSekar

RajaSekar Peon

Best Answers:
    You’ve probably wanted at one time or another to combine the power of Photoshop’s tools to those of programming scripts. Adobe has made this possible for you with the ‘Scripting Plug-in’, a nifty plug-in that allows users to write little scripts (in Javascript, VBScript or AppleScript) that will take over Photoshop and do what you couldn’t with you mouse and keyboard…

RajaSekar, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  4. nightshade877

nightshade877 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can attest to RajaSekar's response. I've personally used the specific plugin he/she mentioned and I believe it is exactly what you need. Good Luck!

nightshade877, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  5. Bayliss

Bayliss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mac or Windows? Some very interesting scripts can be found for Mac platforms - you may have to Google them though.

Bayliss, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  6. josyjacob

josyjacob Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop supports external automation through scripting. In Windows, you can use scripting languages that support COM automation, such as VB Script. In Mac OS, you can use languages such as AppleScript that allow you to send Apple events. These languages are not cross-platform but can control multiple applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Office. In Mac OS, you can also use Apple’s Photoshop Actions for Automator to control tasks in Photoshop.

You can also use JavaScript on either platform. JavaScript support lets you write Photoshop scripts that run on either Windows or Mac OS.

josyjacob, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  7. josyjacob

josyjacob Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop CS3 has many options to make image editing easier. If you repeat the same actions every time you use Photoshop, you can download or create scripts that perform those actions for you automatically. Follow these tips to increase your productivity using scripts in Photoshop CS3.

josyjacob, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  8. Bayliss

Bayliss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a number of forums which provide some very good scripts for photoshop - try Googling "Photoshop Scripting"

Bayliss, Aug 31, 2012 IP