1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use Scrabbox to buil comments?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by asif shahzad, Nov 12, 2014.

Hello experts yesterday i got scrapbox but i don't have any idea to build backlinks using scrapbox i need help from you.

asif shahzad, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  2. mustaineoz

mustaineoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can just use Google and search for it. Don't expect people to give link to you! There are also lots of video tutorials at Youtube. It is very popular tool and that's why there are are lots of tutorials about it.

But don't use it so much unless you have sites for link network. Most people buy tools like scrapebox and try to create thousands of links over night

mustaineoz, Nov 19, 2014 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think they have a video on it. Visit youtube and perform a few searches and you should see some how-to videos. The software may seam a little tricky but once you get it setup the first time you'll find it pretty quick and simple.

FPForum, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  4. 1waylinkbuilding

1waylinkbuilding Active Member

Best Answers:
    Scrapebox is extraordinary in the SEO group as a Gray Hat, Black Hat, Yellow Polka Dotted Hat external link establishment apparatus that is chiefly utilized by site remarking spammers. In the event that you have ever invested at whatever time perusing sites you will have seen the cliché remarks on websites. They typically say things, for example, "Incredible Blog Post a debt of gratitude is in order regarding offering" with a watchword rich grapple content connection to a webpage offering fake Ugg boots

1waylinkbuilding, Jan 31, 2015 IP
  5. Saroj Ads

Saroj Ads Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the useful information, but i don't know how to use the tool. Can somebody help me with the tutorials? That will be more useful for my website.

Saroj Ads, Feb 2, 2015 IP