1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to use keyword planner

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by saka14, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Samantha Stein

Samantha Stein Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there!

Maybe this site could help you out with your concern: https://www.searchenginejournal.com/definitive-guide-using-googles-keyword-planner-tool-keyword-research/69655/.

Hope it proves helpful as you try to figure out how to use Google's Keyword Planner.

Samantha Stein, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  2. Kate Evans

Kate Evans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google's Keyword Planner is useful for those who want to create or expand new search network campaigns. In order to understand the main rules of using keyword planner, I recommend you to read this interesting article http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Google-Keyword-Planner! I liked this article because all the information is added with various pictures to make the understanding the information easier for you.

Kate Evans, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  3. Ditmar

Ditmar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ditmar, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  4. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I can say that Google adwords it is free adds for your keywords! Thanks for this softwear you can choose your needed words and increase your traffic site!

JudySlean, Apr 21, 2016 IP