1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use Google+ in SEO?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by ParmveerSingh, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Vikram S

Vikram S Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google invent a new thing to promote our business, you post your site in google+ and take some review.

Vikram S, May 4, 2013 IP
  2. imran Murtaza

imran Murtaza Member

Best Answers:
    Nice Information, I want to tell that share your posts on G+ and also give your sharing to +1 on g+
    Thanks.

imran Murtaza, May 4, 2013 IP
  3. 1nsom1a

1nsom1a Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a page for you business, use +1 button, became an author and use social media optimization (SMO) make your SEO better :)

1nsom1a, May 13, 2013 IP
  4. beckham89

beckham89 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice Information.
    1. Make page for your site
    2. Use +1
    3. Share news, funny pic, travel
    4. Reshare hot yopic

beckham89, May 15, 2013 IP
  5. John Michael

John Michael Member

Best Answers:
    For better seo, you should first make a google plus page. First you should make a Gmail id. while creating a gmail id you google plus profile is automatically created there. you just visit there and give you complete information. then you should apply for the google business page and if you have a local then you should integrate that one with Google business page. By doing that you business will show a verified business on G+ business page. After that complete you business page and give them all detail they asking for. you should have an address and mobile and phone etc. then start posting there with your introduction. G+ give a lot of option to post. you should use # that give visibility to your post and also you can use @ to include any of your friend from circle in the post. you should use location and link address and also images to make the things more clear in your business world. Give more and more time and connect to people specially they have related to your business and also share your post with most target audience. By doing that all, hope you will take a good start in G+ world!!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
    John Michael, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  6. moemediagroup

moemediagroup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Of one the things that I been doing mainly with ranking my videos is Putting the keyword in the Post and then I post my video. After that I ping my post and I share my post to my friends. This has work great with helping me get my videos on the first page of google.

moemediagroup, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  7. 007James

007James Member

Best Answers:
    Chandler is referring to Google+ Local

Google Places is the old way (Don't waste your time with that anymore). The NEW way is "Google+ Local".

There's a difference between "Google Places" and "Google+ Local". Google+ Local does everything Google Places does plus additional stuff such as the creation of the Google+ Business Page. There are many articles out there that describe this. Google Places will eventually roll into Google+ Local, but it has been a slow and buggy migration process for Google to make it happen. If you list your business in both, then you run the risk of having duplicated profiles in areas such as Google maps...This can ultimately mess up your local citations if you have a Local Business.

007James, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  8. Parag Girotra

Parag Girotra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to put G+ icon on your website for increasing network and get traffic on your website, and also you can share your website on Google plus wall

Parag Girotra, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  9. MohitChaudhary

MohitChaudhary Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hlo i agree with you

MohitChaudhary, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  10. chandler.bryson

chandler.bryson Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for correcting me.

chandler.bryson, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  11. manojkp

manojkp Member

Best Answers:
    Google plus is well know social networking site where billion ++ users are alive.. it's specially help to business owner to promote there brand, services or product on the web world and direct reach to potential customers . One more extra features is there google business (geo location), else others as like facebook.

manojkp, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  12. Ronaldo Peterson

Ronaldo Peterson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    G+ is for increase visitor for your site.

Ronaldo Peterson, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  13. flower delivery guy

flower delivery guy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    post in local communities that could be your potential customers and find a theme to your page. try to get people interested, do not just post pictures and self-promoting material.

flower delivery guy, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  14. Robert Ralph

Robert Ralph Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just post to your Google profile now and again. And make them decent quality posts – if short. Then go and share other people's posts and show that you like them – and get conversations going when you can.

But this is laying down the foundation – which is a good thing to do. Currently, Google is only really influenced by Twitter posts in the Serps. They say they do not take account of Google plus postings in the Serps at present but you'd have to be a fall to think they are not going to in due cour.

So, while you are posting, Facebook King, twittering, just chuck some decent stuff over to your Google plus as well. It will pay you back in the long term.

Robert Ralph, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  15. ayushirajput

ayushirajput Member

Best Answers:
    Share your news and updates in Google plus.. because your fronds are get your updates.Google+ are used as a social media.

ayushirajput, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  16. vinay26july

vinay26july Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can create a business page on G+ and then get the page liked by your friends .This will increase traffic for your business site and site will get rank in SERP as well

vinay26july, Sep 10, 2013 IP