1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use Google+ in SEO?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by ParmveerSingh, Dec 22, 2012.

1. susannice

susannice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ Places is now called local or something like that. how exactly to use it for seo?

susannice, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  2. chandler.bryson

chandler.bryson Member

Best Answers:
    yes it is called Google Local now, listing your business on Google local is beneficial from SEO perspective, your business listing can get a place in search results if you list your business there. It requires each and every details of your business so people can get to know the exact information about your business.

chandler.bryson, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  3. Alok8978

Alok8978 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make your Google+ business page and promote it with G+ button on your website join community in your niche participate and share your knowledge there.

Alok8978, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  4. driftinghere

driftinghere Peon

Best Answers:
    I used my Google+ to promote my site, but i didn't received any likes from others, so nobody can see the imformation i post on Google+ ...:oops:

driftinghere, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  5. susannice

susannice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    right, guys, these are not the answers we need. this does not really help seo because thousands are already doing it and it is impossible that they cluster on the first page of google results.

susannice, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  6. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I do believe it does help, just like adding your website to your Google profile gives you a boost due to "authorship verification".

It is not about keyword stuffing or any of that nonsense, but you gain credibility with Google as now being verified as the owner of a site/business does tell the search engine that you are not just some fly by spammer with 100s of disposable sites.

Blogmaster, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  7. mikeid22

mikeid22 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It may help to think of it as though there are different elements to Google Plus:
    • Google Plus Profile
    Use this in a similar way to Facebook! - Post interesting, industry relevant updates - news from the industry, related videos and images - add a bit of humour too!
    Then, add industry leaders into your circles, and also add all the people you have done business with, as they are more likely to '+1' (share/like) the content you post.
    Build up a small community, replying to people, commenting on their posts, etc.
    Then, when you post your won content, it is likely some will do the same for you ;)
    Just keep the quality of what you post, and your comments, high.
    • Google Plus Authorship
    With this, you want to claim authorship of all the content you produce. Google will then tie in all the articles you write with your Google+ profile, giving these benefits
    1. Your photo 'may' appear next to the search results, along with a link to your profile - gives you more space in the search results (use a decent phot for your G+ profile if you want this - one that you can see your face clearly)
    2. You will become seen as an authority on the subjects you write on - as long as you keep them all in he same topic/industry (eg. marketing topic, and sub-topics of marketing, or pets and home if that is what your website is about)
    3. As you become recognised as an authority, your content may actually rank higher... here is a quote from Eric Schmidt:

• Google Plus Local
    This is basically Google Places! IF you have a business that has a physical location, that you want peopel to actually visit (eg. hairdressers etc), then create a Google+ Local page. Then do this:
    • Upload photos of your shop, customers, and products
    • Add a video if you can - 'meet the staff' 'meet our customers' style video is fine
    • Add your opening hours and as much business info as you can
    • Check wha NAP citations the competitors have, and SLOWLY build your to be the same/more than them - but ONLY build citations on quality sites!(If you don't know how to do this, google 'build NAP citations'
    Google+ local pages that are well filled out and well managed can give you the kind of 'map result' in Google's organic search results that are great for local businesses!
    I hope that helps!
    Mike.

mikeid22, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  8. SEO Syed

SEO Syed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you can use Google plus for improving you Ranking, You can Create page with links on Google plus you can share your links on Google Pus... And much more you can do on Google plus

SEO Syed, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  9. sapart

sapart Active Member

Best Answers:
    i try this too, but i think is to hards:)

sapart, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  10. Divi-Woorank

Divi-Woorank Member

Best Answers:
    • Add a long blog like post with your target keywords on your Google+ profile. Google+ posts do not have character limit. These posts appear on Google search, sometimes on the first page of Google for target keywords.
    • The second most important thing is to add your blog page link and website link to the 'contributor to' section in your Google+ profile (found when you click on Edit in your Profile). Then take the link of your Google+ profile and add it with rel="author" attribute to the page where you have linked to your Google+ profile (probably in the About Author section).
    For example - <a href="https://plus.google.com/111111111111 rel=author">Google+</a>

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
    Divi-Woorank, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  11. asad khan

asad khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    super content a lot of information i have got from here

asad khan, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  12. marycombs

marycombs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks for sharing I was also having the same question. this was really helpful to me'

marycombs, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  13. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also not understand what is G+ for until I read this thread.
    And now I just realize that G+ is a social media like FB, Twitter or others.
    So, for some people the hardest part is building the comunity so people click our like button..

I found some good ideas here, thanks for share..:)

bluebenz, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  14. asad khan

asad khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    its very simple fill all the information in google plus and there is an option for website put all the websites which u need seo for and make it public your profile should be public only for getting backlinks from google

asad khan, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  15. Tweet Like 2,506

Tweet Like 2,506 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello Gays I Have Many Quality Websites Html Text link for sale .. anyone interested buying contact me

Tweet Like 2,506, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  16. Anil Saini

Anil Saini Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How to use Google+ in SEO? ... Now, I suspect the new Google places has a lot to do with your sites SEO? Sorry i... Google + Will Be Better For ...
    https://anilsainiseo.wordpress.com/

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
    Anil Saini, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  17. MohitChaudhary

MohitChaudhary Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    G+ as an effective SMO. just create one account and then invite your friends to join you. The bussiness promote in G+ best part and bussiness share for the circuls and friends.

MohitChaudhary, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  18. marycombs

marycombs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really helpful thanks to all..

marycombs, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  19. Premmm

Premmm Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ has positive point on SEO. Google+ "likes" and "shares" really matters.

Premmm, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  20. hemantseo88

hemantseo88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As a Social Networking site...

hemantseo88, May 3, 2013 IP