1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use google adwords effectively to get good sales?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by muteyaar, Oct 23, 2016.

Hi,
    I am into online ecommerce business selling salwar kameez suits for women. I have been trying hard to get good sales as there is a lot of competition on the internet for these products.
    As the "salwar kameez suits" is a general keyword term, it is quite difficult to get ranked on google for these keywords. I have checked that there are some type of google adwords and product listing ads on google, but i do not have any knowledge about that. can anyone please help me out on this?
    My website is http://shopping.muteyaar.org/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=55_4&pg=store
    SEMrush

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    muteyaar, Oct 23, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. HATCHEX

HATCHEX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need an Adwords Expert for that.

HATCHEX, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  3. OnlineWorkIdeas_com

OnlineWorkIdeas_com Member

Best Answers:
    Create an ad group with that keyword separately. Add one keyword to an Exact Match ( [salwar kameez suits]) and another as a Broad Match (+salwar +kameez +suits).
    Then create a few ads (text ads) with variations of text (check what competitors use). When each variation of the text ads gets at least 20 clicks, stop the ads that cost more. Therefore prefer ads with higher CTR.
    That will decrease your CPC cost and therefore your campaign will become cheaper.
    That's it.

OnlineWorkIdeas_com, Jan 15, 2018 IP