1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use Facebook as an important tool in business?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Jmor, Jan 20, 2015.

Hi there! my name is Joseph and I am very interested in business. I am currently thinking about establishing my own small company in the near future. I have so many questions in mind, but this is the one that I am very curious about. If anyone of you could spare a little time to help me that would be amazing! Thanks a lot!

Jmor, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  2. CnC-Curtis

CnC-Curtis Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Yes, I believe Facebook to be an important tool in business. It can do many things that other ad delivery platforms cannot do.

Specifically, demographic, interest, and behavior targeting.

A basic how-to, would be to create a business page, throw up some posts a couple times a day, then begin to use their ad platform.

CnC-Curtis, Jan 21, 2015 IP
  3. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can use a facebook page to stay connected with your customers.

JEET, Jan 21, 2015 IP
  4. Jmor

Jmor Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree to that. I see it works exactly like that left and right on Facebook. I never about it that way though,I thought there were only some but it actually has endless of use for businesses. Thanks for your insight.

Jmor, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  5. Jmor

Jmor Member

Best Answers:
    You are right, one of my friends started off his business by looking for potential sale on his friend's list, and eventually making profits.

Jmor, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  6. mike.zack01

mike.zack01 Banned

Best Answers:
    That's have a very good idea... create a page on facebook related to your business and sent to all of your customer i hope you'll got more business from facebook friends :)

mike.zack01, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  7. Ganer

Ganer Banned

Best Answers:
    You can create FB page and then promote it like an AD on FB . It's not too expensive I thing about 5 dollars or so but your page will show up to peoplee intrested in your business. Then you can share it on twitter google + etc. I hope I helped you for a bit

Ganer, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  8. TommyBWoodall

TommyBWoodall Member

Best Answers:
    Generating online sales is the best use of Facebook for business purpose. This way of using Facebook for business advertising has proven to be very successful for countless of companies. And when you do it, you’ll get the results right away. Just compare how much you spend on Facebook ads to the revenue and you’ll know whether or not you need to tweak your campaign in any way.

TommyBWoodall, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  9. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you are all dependent on Facebook to start your business and make money, I dont think its a good idea, since FB will not get you much of revenue what rest of the online marketing would do for you. Facebook can be a platform to advertise and market your business, but making money for your business on facebook is much of a gain.

China_girl, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  10. Bobbio420

Bobbio420 Peon

Best Answers:
    But what you could do is use a software to scrape face book for leads for your business our just browse face book for potential prospects

Bobbio420, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  11. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have a lot of friends on Facebook, but I can see where you might want more, especially if your Facebook use is related to business. Since you are not looking for 'real friends' but only people to market to, you could try getting into some of those 'add me' Facebook groups, where people ask each other to add them as friends for whatever reason. There will be many who will add you there.

shakiba.proba, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  12. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    Facebook is so much important in modern day business. We can increase our sells easily by using Facebook. There are different methods of promoting through Facebook. You should go for the most effective one. Here is an article on using Facebook to promote your business. I hope you will find it helpful.
    http://www.infoparrot.com/using-facebook-to-promote-your-business/

xendurinan, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  13. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jmor,

Here's a few steps to give you an idea of how it works.
    Create a business page, add cover photo, add a profile pic, put all your business info on it. Like address, phone number, website url, etc
    Add a couple posts to start off with.
    Go to your personal page and invite your friends to like your business page.
    Then run an ad with FB, targeting your niche and city. I use 25 mile radius
    Every time people see your posts from your business on their wall they will call you when they need your service.
    Pretty simple

kjh-08, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  14. Mohammad Shakil Khan

Mohammad Shakil Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You means Business. So first you need a broader knowledge of Facebook. You need to know Affiliated Marketing. You also need to know how to build an effective, analytical Pages. On the other hand always try to learn the Organic techniques. Dont concentrate in any black hat techniques.
    Best regards
    Shakil Khan

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    Mohammad Shakil Khan, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  15. Mohammad Shakil Khan

Mohammad Shakil Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In addition be Honest, be humorous, be knowledgeable.
    Best regards
    Shakil

Mohammad Shakil Khan, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  16. tommyanderson

tommyanderson Active Member

Best Answers:
    FACEBOOK is the changing the way with many business interact with the customers.it is very exciting to hear that this is tool this is the tool which cost nothing but can reach to the thousand and millions of the people in the world.It is not that only big brands that success but smaller brands also achieve the higher success.For the business purpose facebook has the things which can be succeed by advertising on it.

tommyanderson, May 8, 2015 IP
  17. Webmaster.Xochitl

Webmaster.Xochitl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Admittedly Facebook is the first place for social media platform. So, it is so much important as many ways. Such as : Originate Fan Page, Join Groups, Facebook Ads etc.

Webmaster.Xochitl, Jun 6, 2015 IP