1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to use ezinearticles.com,are you experienced in it ?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by wwwbug, Aug 21, 2006.

i read their TOS,at http://www.ezinearticles.com/terms-of-service.html,i found this "Agree to limit the number of articles reprinted to no greater than taking 25 articles from our site per calendar year per unique domain that you own.",how about it,how can i do? if i need to use their articles more than 25

wwwbug, Aug 21, 2006 IP
  2. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    why not just pull from other article sites if their allowable number isn't enough?

jhmattern, Aug 21, 2006 IP
  3. wwwbug

wwwbug Peon

Best Answers:
    i like their site,because they update quickly,could you give me an advice on how to against their TOS

wwwbug, Aug 21, 2006 IP
  4. jhmattern

Best Answers:
    The only way not to go against their TOS is to follow the rules there. If they say 25 per domain per year, they're not likely going to make an exception. If you intend to use a lot, you should look at others with no limitations. I dont' use those sites personally though, but I'm sure plenty of people here could recommend good ones to you.

Jenn

jhmattern, Aug 21, 2006 IP
  5. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just hit MSN (because they index faster than google) and type in the article title in quotes. You'll probably find it at other places. Most people with more than 5 minutes experience in content marketing submit to more than one place.

I almost hate to say this, but they would have a tough time enforcing that rule. For instance, I have many articles there from myself, friends and clients. I don't care if you use 100 of them on a domain. The submission site has no legal ownership and can't enforce copyright ownership limitations--like usage--on their own.

Another example would be you using 26 articles from 26 different authors, including myself. Would I want to enforce that rule, be number 26 and get my links dropped? No.

Try the SE method first though. Perhaps you could contact EzineArticles and ask them about it. Maybe they don't want their link on your website more than 25 times. Who knows.

marketjunction, Aug 22, 2006 IP
  6. jhmattern

Best Answers:
    my best guess as to why they'd try to set up such a rule is probably to deter people from just copying every article on their site to create another article site. Although you're right... there's probably no grounds for them to enforce that policy.

Jenn

jhmattern, Aug 22, 2006 IP
  7. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea Jenn. I wasn't really thinking about that. Although, if someone copied the exact layout, they would have grounds for a legal case since compilations are protected via copyright.

Of course, we could go on and on. Contacting the source is the best policy.

marketjunction, Aug 22, 2006 IP
  8. wwwbug

wwwbug Peon

Best Answers:
    wwwbug, Aug 22, 2006 IP