1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use escrow services

Discussion in 'General Business' started by BobbyRyan, Sep 6, 2020.

hi all if anyone would know an escrow service on this site can anyone guide me i did some search me could'nt find anything thanks

BobbyRyan, Sep 6, 2020 IP
  2. knewedge

knewedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could use escrow.com. I've also simply used PayPal before, but only after doing a lot of due diligence, and feeling very confident about the transaction. If you don't use an escrow service, I would chunk up the payments into smaller deliverables to minimize risk, e.g. 10% after domain transfer, etc...

knewedge, Sep 8, 2020 IP
  3. BobbyRyan

BobbyRyan Peon

Best Answers:
    hi tks for your update its appreciated.. but that site has been there for year with bad reputation in a lot of case basically they keep the money. i have known that company for years since beginning 2000 even at that time they had same reputation. recently what i have seen on some forum is that the op of forum select middlemen who act as the escrow during the process once process complete the middlemen send the money to the seller or buyer in most case they dont charge for small transaction for bigger transaction they charge 3%.. seen it on 1 forum

you second approach is also good i will try that one. my approach was provide me the account that i want to purchase, give me a time frame to pay once i receive the account. if payment not receive within that time frame then cancel my account.. this way the seller doesn't loose anything and the buyer as well. I try that approach and didnt want to do this. dont understand why as we were both protected both end ..

BobbyRyan, Sep 8, 2020 IP
  4. fencerstars

fencerstars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    doing some research as well

fencerstars, Sep 25, 2020 IP