1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules How to use Buy/Sell/Trade forums??

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Tier_net, Jun 14, 2014.

Hello,
    Maybe I am missing where this information is, but I am hoping someone can make a few things more clear to me. I have not been able to find this info anywhere:
    1) How often can an established member post in the Buy-Sell-Trade forums? Specifically the hosting subforum. Can I make different posts for VPS, shared, etc offers? Or does it all have to be in one big post?
    2) If I can't post again until an old post expires, when can I expire it? I noticed that I can mark my post as "sold" and get it removed, but it specifies that it does NOT mean I can relist it (which makes me think I can't post a new one either).
    3) If my only option to edit my ad or post a new one is to bump/relist the existing one, when can I do that? I do not see any ability to bump/relist right now after a couple of weeks.
    I have had a post up for ~2 weeks and I desperately want to change it to reflect some new specials we are offering. Please clue me in to how this actually works!

Tier_net, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What's the error you get when you Relist?

As far as when you can post a duplicate thread (ad for a web hosting company), never. We never allow duplicate threads.

digitalpoint, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  3. Tier_net

Tier_net Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do not even see a relist button..

4. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hmmm... What options do you see exactly (at bottom of first post)?

5. Tier_net

Tier_net Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post Reply, Upload a File, More Options..

More Options just brings me to a reply page and there is no option to relist there either. Is there a certain time period before I can relist?

6. Tier_net

Tier_net Active Member

Best Answers:
    It appears that my original post was June 3rd so it has been 11 days now..

Please also let me know on my other questions about how to advertise different types of hosting if you can. I appreciate the support and enjoy using the forums! We will certainly purchase the premium membership, etc once we see the results. Thanks!

7. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, not the bottom of the page, the bottom of the first post in the thread. Should be the same area where you see "Report".

You can advertise any type(s) of hosting you want in the same thread (1 thread per company is allowed, not 1 thread per service).

Tier_net likes this.
  8. Tier_net

Tier_net Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I feel quite stupid. I had completely missed that! All good now. I sent you a message about the topic of the post since I didn't want to post the details here. Please let me know on that too. Thank you very much!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014