1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to upload xml file

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by josechukkiri, Aug 16, 2012.

I want to know how to upload the xml file to the root directory. My blog is www.chukkiri.blogspot.com. I have already down-loaded the xml file in my computer. Can you help me.

josechukkiri, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  2. todion

todion Member

Best Answers:
    You don’t do that at blogger free blogs but if you need uploading XML sitemap at website then just connect your website ftp and upload in the root directory.

todion, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  3. atuoguideindia

atuoguideindia Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no need to create and upload xml sitemap for Blogger. But if you have already add Google Webmaster Tool code on the blog then its automatically fetch all the post urls.

atuoguideindia, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  4. shivambest

shivambest Member

Best Answers:
    go to your webmasters account and in site map url use " atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500 " and your are done , no need to make site map file and uploading it :)

shivambest, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  5. alversia

alversia Peon

Best Answers:
    I have an website and i upload sitemap using FTP. You can choose more FTP, i suggest you to use FileZilla.

alversia, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  6. cristinabrown36

cristinabrown36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Their is no requirement load sitemap for blog. but for your website go to cpannel and their is a icon for uploading a file as file upload. then after you have to choose the xml site upload it.

cristinabrown36, Sep 1, 2012 IP