1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to update script from 5.6 to 7.2 PHP version?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by lapidus, Dec 7, 2018.

Hello

I have one old script which only work with 5.6 PHP version,when i switch in WHM to latest PHP version 7.2 only see white screen.So that mean script is not optimized to work with latest PHP 7.2 version. How to update script files to work with latest PHP version 7.2?
    SEMrush

lapidus, Dec 7, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. jestep

jestep Prominent Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Turn your error reporting on E_ALL and see what errors it is throwing. There's likely depreciated functions in your script that you will need to replace.

jestep, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  3. lapidus

lapidus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Jestep for helping me. I just check and i not have error.log file in my public html. How can i create error log file or i must do something else? Sincerely

lapidus, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You may not even need to do anything. If the PHP5 script was built with best practices in mind you are good. However, if it was built with terrible code that even PHP4 would shun from then yea you're going to have to do some editing.

NetStar, Dec 11, 2018 IP