1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to understand which links to disavow in google ?

Discussion in 'Google' started by binarypower1, Oct 31, 2012.

Plz help me friends.

binarypower1, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  2. Markbrook

Markbrook Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you have to check which link is spamming and which link is bad quality link you have made, but here you just have to tell that you are talking about OBL or IBL.

Markbrook, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  3. abraxas

abraxas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The low quality links - such that are not from the same niche, missing related: results, sites that have unrelated outgoing links and/or inappropriate content and so on....
    Do you really need to disavow any links at all???

abraxas, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  4. ProSence

ProSence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For me it is really big thing to understand which link allow and disallow as we also have to keep natural links.

ProSence, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  5. ndickerson

ndickerson Peon

Best Answers:
    Remove the spam links... try to do it manually first.. disavow those who don't respond.. I believe that is what Matt Cutts said in his disavow video - backlinkreport.net/google-link-disavow-tool.html - I've been using backlink report to identify spam links.. but alot of times they are really obvious anyway.. like forum profile spam, blog comments, spam articles.. resulting in high concentrations of certain anchor texts... needs to be equalized.. I use am using this strategy: backlinkreport.net/penguin-strategy

ndickerson, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  6. ashleyjohn2347

ashleyjohn2347 Peon

Best Answers:
    Spamming, bad links, low quality work must be removed. So you would get the best benefits.

ashleyjohn2347, Nov 20, 2012 IP