1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Trasfer Money From Paypal to My Website

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by zahidraf, Jul 23, 2014.

I am looking to develop a website where user can withdrawal money from Paypal to his website and later he can transfer fund from his site to PayPal.

and there is no fee added in it, it shows the same amount transfer from paypal to site and site to paypal

thanks

zahidraf, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  2. Clickfinity

Clickfinity Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm unsure why anyone would ever need to do that (why not simply leave the money banked in PayPal?) - but good luck with your development. ;)

Clickfinity, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  3. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    A website is not a money container. You would either have to take PayPal payments and move the money from one account to another (and incur a fee) or withdraw the money to a bank, externally (which is free in many countries).

Without understanding WHY you want to do this, it's hard to advise, but it seems pretty pointless - or designed to do something PayPal doesn't want you to do.

TIEro, Jul 23, 2014 IP
    Clickfinity likes this.
  4. zahidraf

zahidraf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    HI,

Thanks for the detail , if you work with odesk that you can move your paypal money to odesk account and odesk money to paypal without paying any fee ? same I am looking
    Secondly, in odesk there is a way to only verifily paypal address, for that they also did not charge any thing but confirm that user has valid Paypal address

thanks

zahidraf, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  5. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is simply on-site accounting: they accept PayPal payments, which they credit to accounts maintained internally. When you pay your freelancer, they move the money from your (internal) account to the freelancer's (internal) account. When the freelancer withdraws, they send a payment.

Your oDesk account doesn't physically exist: it's just a total formed out of lines in their database. The money stays in their account until it's sent out.

Unless I'm very much mistaken, PayPal still charges fees on such things, unless (a) you use "donation" or "friend" transfers (and yes, they will catch you if you try to use those for business purposes) or (b) you opt to pay the fee for the receiver (so it costs you money).

The site in my sig is an example of this: they receive a client payment for an article via PayPal, which goes into their account, they credit the author's internal account with their payment, then when the author asks for their cash, they send it. PayPal hits the receiver with a 3% fee (I believe) that is non-negotiable.

This is part of the PayPal API, which your site dev will be able to handle (if they're any good). Here's a pointer, from a quick Google search: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...rify-that-an-account-is-valid-exists-verified

TIEro, Jul 23, 2014 IP