1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to take low keywords in Google ranking in 45 days

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Swati Ahuja, Apr 13, 2013.

Hello everyone,

i have some low competition keywords and i have a deadline to take these keyword in google ranking in 45 days. suggest me some white hat SEO steps.

Thanks in advance !!!

Swati Ahuja, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  2. Language Master

Language Master Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

I would recommend you implementing those keywords in your site navigation menu & page titles & meta descriptions, then concentrate in writing a unique content which is SEO friendly ( Focus in h1 tag & use Bold ) pay attention to build internal links using the keywords,

when you are done with the On page factors, focus on getting quality backlinks for the site,( if you are SEO a local business, contact me for more help) using your keywords as anchor text ...

Then GO for the social marketing , I guess, I have covered the most tricks which can help you rank this site.

Regards!

Language Master, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  3. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Swati,
    It depends upon your requirement of keyword ranking, if you want to see your keywords on first page of search engine then 45 days are very less and if you want just keyword ranking then 45 days may be sufficient. For SEO work one should have to keep patience..

afoley77, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  4. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do Niche Directory Submission, social bookmarking, local optimization and also promote it on social networking sites to get traffic and high rankings.

rankwatch.com, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  5. apnavarun

apnavarun Member

Best Answers:
    Try to put you keywords in title tags, and make you title a different than others( unique).
    Use keywords phrases about 4 t0 5 times in page.
    Get some backlinks for the keywords. You will easily achieve you target in 45days

apnavarun, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  6. pkarnwal

pkarnwal Member

Best Answers:
    just do offpage seo forrum submission and social book marking. make a lot of quality backlinks by web2.0.

pkarnwal, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  7. Bizydee

Bizydee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Something that is working well with google at the moment is getting social links from fb, twitter and g+. You still need to combine this with other backlinking methods, but after you get a couple of backlinks to your client's site do a social promotion, u can use fiverr but do not over do it, and you will see a big boost in the rankings, usually in around 1 week.

Hope this helps

Bizydee, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  8. synapse123

synapse123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We need to give more effort to Page titles, and also concentrate to do forum posting, guest blogging and blog commenting with high PR.

synapse123, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  9. Robin Haney

Robin Haney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Focus on building links that are relevant and targeted from related websites. You can try e-mail others for link exchanges, get some link from social media sites, and do some guest posts. It's hard to set a time to rank for a given keyword as sometimes it just takes time. I would reccomend to take it slow though and be careful as going to fast can get you in trouble and in the sandbox. Do some good on-page SEO, get some links for your main keywords and vary the anchor text and you should be heading in the right direction.

Robin Haney, Apr 23, 2013 IP