1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to success in forex?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Monirul Islam, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It is anything but "a money making machine". I have lost money when trading, especially with the Canadian Dollar and the Euro. It is a lot of study and research. You are speculating, Forex trading is anything but a sure bet by any measure.
    But it is interesting and enjoyable to bone up on foreign currencies and trends, and then to trade and see if it all works out the way you hope and expect it to.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  2. sharanseo

sharanseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Different but according to you...

sharanseo, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  3. lordgreen

lordgreen Active Member

Best Answers:

Your are right when you say it requires experience, but I disagreed with you where you say there is no particular strategy. There are lot and lot of strategies in forex to success; but when you fail to learn about what it takes you are out of it, you lose money every time.

Among all they have all said, what it requires are that you must learn from pros and after that you must get your own strategy on how you can trade successfully; it is not a child's play it requires persistence and devotion, you must have the spirit of no retreat no surrender, you must demo trade until you understand the logic.

While you are demonstrating, you need to study which of the currency or metal or what ever you can trade successfully, you must know why you are missing goals as you demo trades the moment you are able to know why you are loosing then, you make correction and so on and so forth you are on the way to making money and real money. Set a task for your self and see yourself through to success.

lordgreen, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  4. jamescastle

jamescastle Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I only got one thing to say, be careful and plan it. Being stupid will just make you poor.

jamescastle, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  5. gofirst

gofirst Peon

Best Answers:
    Forex is very risky business. If anyone is not expert on trading then he can't succeed here. You must need huge expertise, practical experience, and good analysis to earn and continue success. Before start forex you need at least 6 month demo practice or more as needed. Also you need to analysis every trade why you have made profit or loss, and need to implement this analysis on next trade.

gofirst, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  6. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of study, a written trading plan, months of practice trading, probably 3,000 hours of screen time.... unless you want to donate your account to the broker.

DaveGmac, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Another tip I would give to the newcomer in regards to Forex trading is to be prepared for the long haul. It takes time for currencies to move in a substantial way, either up or down. So the money you are using is money you won't be able to use for awhile. Never trade with money you will need to use again in a short time frame.
    Then when you feel the currency is about to drop....TRADE! Also if you have reason to think it is about to rise TRADE again! Timing, research and patience.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  8. rubencouto

rubencouto Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!

At RainForex you will find some tools and resources that may help you in Forex trading.

rubencouto, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  9. lordgreen

lordgreen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes!! Surely you are a good trader that knows what forex really required, however for you to recognize the trend or next trend of any currency requires a lot of training and rehearsals depending on how soon you can comprehend the business.
    Forex is a trade and it requires knowledge of the business
    Cheers.

lordgreen, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  10. target2020

target2020 Member

Best Answers:
    try to learn techincal analsyis u can make money easily.if u need any help in trading send me pm will help you

target2020, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  11. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let me rephrase what most missed, how much are you willing to lose? Just incase if you consider forex, and if not, then dont bother with it at this point.

James Byun, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  12. flogger1

flogger1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adding up a golden rule, only invest money where you can loose. [​IMG]

flogger1, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  13. suidmach

suidmach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My friends day job is a Forex trader, but he wouldn't use his own money to do it. He would rather invest in something else.

suidmach, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  14. tech-24x7

tech-24x7 Member

Best Answers:
    you must have to update youself timely with the market trends...because the awareness is must while trading..

tech-24x7, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  15. tech-24x7

tech-24x7 Member

Best Answers:
    if you want success in stock market..than you have to update yourself with the time..

tech-24x7, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  16. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    I do not know about forex or ground rules. I hope other friends who can help you.

Owl Writer, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  17. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    You know 95% in forex trading are losers.
    so don't try to participate in any forex related activity without having much experience.
    i can give you a man who can teach you well. he called himself as asia forex mentor (ezikel chew from singapore).

dean1122, Dec 9, 2013 IP