1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to submit website in Bing directory

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by Rohit Dhawan, Jul 17, 2013.

Hi guys I have two website and one is already in Bing directory and other one is not possible for me to add in Bing directroy bec i am not very much experienced in this. I need your help to teach me about how to submit website in Bing directory. I know Bing will teach me very well but i was not able to learn all this. When ever i checked my website page rank, I notice that there is showing me that u have 4 page rank in Bing directory and 4 back link with Bing directory and I got confuse after watch this. Let me know the full process about Google page rank.

Rohit Dhawan, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  2. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What the hell do you want?

First you talk about bing directory (bing has no directory, it's a search engine), then pagerank in bing (bing does not use pagerank) and then pagerank in google...

Make up your mind!

GMF, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  3. kapildeven54

kapildeven54 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know bings having search engine directory, i am also very much interested about know how to submit a directory in bing.

kapildeven54, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  4. deepakkumaarr

deepakkumaarr Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can submit your sites in Bing Toolbox to Index in Bing/Yahoo Search Engines !

deepakkumaarr, Sep 14, 2013 IP