1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to submit the sitemap of dynamic site which is having 8 lakh pages

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by nishant0000, Jan 12, 2012.

my dear friends,i am seriously wants the solution of my problem...if i am having a dynamic website which is having the database of 8 lakh pages...so how can we create the sitemap of all the pages...and how can we submit all of them in search engines.i don't want to share that data on my website but want to display all the results when anyone search with my database results.

nishant0000, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  2. beingonforum

beingonforum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    dude you are in great problem.............what was you were doing when you made this website...........do it has rss/atom feeds ??

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
    beingonforum, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  3. indiahealth

indiahealth Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

what are you doing till now with that huge list of weblinks, by the way for creating sitemap with that huge list of 8 lakh link, you need to buy a sitemap creator tool then put ypour dynamic website url on that tool after few minutes your 8 lakhs weblinks sitemap was automatically created in xml format.
    Then you need to put that sitemap.xml file in root folder of your website in administration setting and make sure added by webmaster tool.

Regards,
    Foot Detox
    Amla
    Aloevera

indiahealth, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  4. tuyenbk43

tuyenbk43 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    creat sitemap.xml file.upload to yoursite.com/sitemap.xml.submit webmaster tool google and bing

tuyenbk43, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  5. Synastute

Synastute Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    XML sitemap for 8 lakh pages cannot be created by free tools. You will need to buy a XML creator software which will create a sitemap of your pages in few minutes.

Synastute, May 31, 2012 IP
  6. biggerlol

biggerlol Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try this

biggerlol, Jul 19, 2012 IP