1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to submit sitemap in blogger

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by umeedngo, Nov 28, 2012.

i want to submit sitemap to my blog http://staindia.blogspot.com but it i don't know how to submit sitemap to blogger please give me some ideas and steps to insert a sitemap in blogger.
    SEMrush

umeedngo, Nov 28, 2012 IP
    SEMrush
  2. adley

adley Peon

Best Answers:
    There are basic steps to submit Sitemap in Blogger.

1.First,go to google webmaster tool and sign in with your gmail account.
    2.After you logged in, you will see this asking you to add a site.
    3.Next,it asks you to verify your site.It is just to confirm whether you are the owner or not.
    4.There are two ways to verify your ownership but, there is only one way for the blogger users to add a metatag.
    5.Copy the metatag.
    Now,sign into your blogger account>click the layout button>Edit html and paste the metatag just after the head tag and save the changes.and click the verify button in the google webmaster tools and there will be a confirmation message saying that you have sucessfully verified.Now,you have to submit a sitemap for google to crawl your site.Go back to the google webmaster dashboard or (home) and click the 'Add' link which is next to your blog name and in the Sitemaps column.Then,you see this,Choose 'Add general web sitemap' from the dropdown menu and type rss.xml or atom.xml next to your blog address as shown below.
    and click the 'Add General Web Sitemap' button.6.That's it.Now your sitemap is successfully submitted to google.Check 2 or 3 days after and you will see the detailed statistics of your blog(indexed pages,any errors,etc.)

adley, Dec 5, 2012 IP