1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to submit job feeds to indeed.com

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by harihari, Oct 5, 2010.

I have a jobs board , and was wanting to submit my job feed to indeed.com. I have the XML feed ready on my website, as per the specification mentioned in http: // www. indeed.com /intl /en / xmlinfo.html.
    However, I am unable to find the link to submit the job feed. There is a "submit your jobs" link on this page, it just takes to advertiser account setup.
    Does someone know if indeed.com have stopped submission of free job feeds, or I am looking at the wrong page?

harihari, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  2. asbeaurpere

asbeaurpere Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, you must first set up an advertiser account prior to having your jobs included. Once Indeed has all your contact information they can get started on the feed.

asbeaurpere, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  3. harihari

harihari Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. I created an indeed account, and also created publisher account. However, I am not able to find the menu option or link which allows me to submit feed from my job board. Can you please guide me whether I need to look into job search account , or publisher account to submit my job feeds?
    Thanks in advance

harihari, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  4. asbeaurpere

asbeaurpere Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello again, once you are logged into your account simply click "Sponsor jobs from your website" and then enter the feed URL. Hope this helps.

asbeaurpere, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  5. harihari

harihari Peon

Best Answers:
    I am getting the following screen after I login and click on "Sponsor jobs from your website":

Include your jobs in Indeed search results

» Do you have a website with jobs on it?
    Yes: Include all the jobs on your website No: Enter your jobs one-at-a-time

Create Keyword Ads on Indeed
    Keyword ads provide targeted exposure to millions of job seekers.

Get Started Now
    » Download our new white paper, The Four A's of Recruitment Advertising (PDF)

When I click on the link for " Include all the jobs on your website", nothing happens. I tried this in firefox,chrome and IE but same result. Am I missing something?
    Thanks again for your help.
    Regards

harihari, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  6. asbeaurpere

asbeaurpere Peon

Best Answers:
    I've just been told that you need to click on 'New Version' in the upper-right-hand corner. There seems to be a bug in the classic version that we are working on fixing, but if you click 'New Version' you should be all set. Let me know how that works. Thank you for your patience!

asbeaurpere, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  7. harihari

harihari Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I am now getting the below page when I click on "Sponsor jobs from your website" in the new version:

Sponsor your jobs
    How does it work?
    We get all the jobs from your website. You tell us how much you want to spend per click. We advertise your jobs to job seekers.

How much does it cost?
    Advertising on Indeed is exclusively pay per click, so you determine your own budget settings.

Can I provide an XML feed?
    Yes you can! For information on formatting your feed for Indeed click here.

Please ensure that your website adheres to the following standards prior to submitting.

Formatting and quality standards:

Jobs must be formatted as HTML (no PDF or Word documents).
    Jobs must include an apply process.
    Jobs must have complete descriptions, locations, and company information.
    Each job must have a unique URL.
    Jobs cannot be redistributed from other sources (job boards, distributions services, etc.).
    Site cannot require registration for users to access job descriptions.
    Site cannot charge job seekers to apply for positions.
    Site should not contain work-from-home positions.
    Please note that this process does take time and will not guarantee inclusion on Indeed.

Job website:
    Maximum Cost-Per-Click: $ ?
    » show options
    Cancel

It is asking me to enter CPC, and then credit card info on the next page. please advice whether the job submission is still free.

harihari, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  8. califmerchant

califmerchant Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think indeed doesn't take anymore jobs from job boards for free. they seem to have had a change in policy, this was recent, maybe a month or two ago (november 2010). now they seem to pick the job boards they list for free themselves ... or maybe they charge everyone now ... not sure ...

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
    califmerchant, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  9. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Indeed has changed their policy.

Where are your jobs? Maybe I can help.

giorgioarmani, Jul 14, 2016 IP