1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To stop "INDIANS / PAKI'S" Stealing from my site

Discussion in 'Google' started by x1x9x8x1, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    These are the worst races in the world ... them are scum !!!

How do i stop these retards stealing my hand written unique articles ??

They are that stupid they use my comments section so spam the content they just stole from my site... Google will penalize my hard work because these lazy Indians & Pakistani curry eating retarted TOWEL HEADS STEAL MY UNIQUE CONTENT..

I use warn people with copyscape yet they still steal my work... they they try and use my site to link to what the stole its bloody sad !

Im not racist but every other race in the world has some form of self respect... the owner of this site "battlefieldbadcompany.com" came onto my site and commented .... " if you try and sell you site on DP im going to screw up your sale" This piece of shit is also a TOWEL HEAD.. and is upset because i called in the DP admin after he tried to rip my DATABASE before buying my site...

Each article i write is unique, takes about 30 mins per article, i have over 100 articles, and google is going to penalize me when my "Unique" articles pop up on 100's of other sites... Its like some of them are using auto posters ... and some are just copy and pasting...

There was A TOWEL HEAD here at DP selling a DO-Follow list with my site at the very top... Now i have to moderate 100 spam comments each and every day ........ BECAUSE OF ANOTHER TOWEL HEAD.......

THIS MAKES ME SICK.... you be honest and some black fuck can make more money from stealing really fair on the rest of us who actually work hard ..

THESE TOWEL HEADS SHOULD STICK TO BLOWING THEM SELVES UP ITS ALL THEIR GOOD AT... STOP STEALING FROM MY SITE AND GO VISIT YOU POMISED 12 VIRGINS IN HEAVEN YOU RETARDED TERRORISTS. !:mad:

I am getting ready to start shooting these black fucks very soon !

x1x9x8x1, Nov 6, 2008 IP
    snowbird and hyper like this.
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Your post is extremely racist, for every race and every country there are bound to be bad hats. It is in extreme had taste and I will have to close it and give you an infraction to remind you not to do so in the future. The post serves as a reminder how racist a person can be.

wisdomtool, Nov 6, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.