1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start with SEO for my new micro services site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by harshalone, Nov 23, 2015.

Hi All,

First of all thank you for reading my post. I dont know much about SEO but one of my friend suggested me last night in the pub; "If you make Google happy your websites life will be sorted" and I feel now after reading lot of contents online that google really plays an important role to bring in traffic.

I am starting a new website for which I am investing a lot of money in development and quality assurance. But I need to understand now how to implement SEO step by step so that I get specific and relevant traffic only. I have registered a domain got a hosting setup.

My SSL certificates are installed and I got a comming soon page up too with mail chimp integration.

My developers will put up the website by the end of first week of December 2015.

IDEA: well its a tried and testing formula which fiverr is using at the moment. Reverse job marketplace. Thats right a lot of website are build with this idea before and shut down slowly slowly. But mine one will have a small change. And you will get to know about it once it start working full flash.

I really appriciate if you can suggest me what steps I should follow now even before launching my site so that it gets an attention of all search engines. Also I would like to know if anyone offering any Genuine SEO services around here with definite results.

Thanks Looking forward to hear from you guys.

harshalone, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  2. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the basics say blogging, directory submission and article posting - have you tried these?

Aaron111, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  3. harshalone

harshalone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @Aaron111 thanks for your reply. Yeah I am planning for blogging and directory submissions but I would like to know how should I proceed with it. If I keep blogging that does not mean I will get traffic right?

harshalone, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  4. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    these day,.. PBN link will help,.. but fist we need to know what niche you running on your service site..

good luck

robyries, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  5. Stella Logan

Stella Logan Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah
    The basics are directory submission of your newly generated website and article posting on your website.

Stella Logan, Nov 24, 2015 IP