1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Start the Necessary Research to Create a Right Wing Foreign Policy Blog?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Noitartst, Feb 18, 2022.

Entering my second attempt to found a blog, I simply know not how to research my potential niche effectively; I just don’t know what I’m doing.The tools of researching keywords do not apply to me, simply because I’ve yet to understand them. It also seems the basic principles behind marketing a blog and any other kind of website are basically the same, but .getting a popular site vs. a profitable one are not one and the same. What could I get on an online blog course for $50 to $100? Beyond that, is there just someone I could pay (cheaply enough) to walk me through on the phone or Zoom to show me how to set up a blog in my desired niche?

Ijust don’t have a clue to apply tools like Answerthepublic.com effectively for such matters,, and as of now, that is my biggest sticking point. What is the cure?

Specifically, my desired blog focus is US foreign policy from a right-wing angle dealing with Russia, China, the Middle East, but from an anti-isolationist, anti-appeasement standpoint, which is actually fairly uncommon on the right, these days. With that as your starting point, how would an expert craft a site? As for making money, I suppose certain newsletters might be sold, or maybe certain search filters, somehow, but that’s placing the cart before the horse.

In any case, I’m trying to be systematic here.

Noitartst, Feb 18, 2022 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    From your post above, it seems like you have at least two primary needs: a way to implement the best technology and resources to set up a blog and a way to learn more about the subject matter you hope to write about. I am not technical and if I wanted to set up a blog, get the latest technology integrated, etc., I would hire someone to do this (it is basically a one-time, initial project that can be enhanced over time as you learn more.) I might consider the BST thread here or perhaps look at Fiverr or other such websites for someone to do that work.

To learn more about rightwing politics in the U.S., I would consider getting on various conservative social media sites, news sites, etc. Gettr.com, gab.com, parler.com, mewe.com, etc., are social media sites where you will see posts from a wide variety of people, including conservative bloggers. I would also check news sites like noahreport.com, breitbart.com, instapundit.com, dailywire.com, thegatewaypundit,com, etc. Some of these news sites also have links to conservative podcasters and bloggers.

The final thing that you need to consider is that Big Tech (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) is now owned -- lock, stock and barrel -- by China. China wants to destroy the USA and the freedom it stands for and, therefore, has its minions in Big Tech continually censor conservative opinion so that gullible, low-information voters stay content in their pens and allow these evil people to keep the country on a destructive path. You will have to fight a guerilla war with the technology giants to get your ideas out until this untenable situation is resolved (which could take a while since China has also purchased the U.S. Congress, DOJ, the lamestream media, and the rest of the Swamp.)

jrbiz, Feb 19, 2022 IP
  3. Noitartst

Noitartst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What exactly is the "BST" thread here? I'll look for it, but what is its exact title? (I'm assuming BST is in it, in any event.)

In any case, thank you.

Noitartst, Feb 24, 2022 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Buy, Sell, or Trade. It is a major section of DP with subsections below for various specialties. BTW, you either need to be an Established Member of DP to post there or you can buy a Premium membership.

jrbiz, Feb 25, 2022 IP
  5. solobeton

solobeton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nowadays, a lot of people are blogging about politics, and many of these blogs focus specifically on the right wing of the political spectrum. If you're interested in starting your own right wing foreign policy blog, but don't know where to start, read on. This article will give you some tips on how to get started.

The first step is to do some research on the topic of right wing foreign policy. This means reading articles and books on the subject, watching documentaries, and attending lectures. You should also familiarize yourself with the different right wing political parties around the world.

The next step is to come up with a blog name and design a logo. The name of your blog should be catchy and memorable, and the logo should be visually appealing.

The next step is to come up with a blog content strategy. This means deciding on the types of articles you will publish and the target audience you will be aiming for. You should also come up with a catchy headline for each article.

Once you've done all this, it's time to start writing! Make sure to write in an engaging and authoritative tone, and use lots of keywords and phrases that people who are interested in right wing foreign policy are likely to search for.

You should also promote your blog by sharing it on social media and submitting it to online directories. And don't forget to blog regularly and keep your content fresh.

If you follow these tips, you'll be well on your way to starting a successful right wing foreign policy blog.

solobeton, Feb 25, 2022 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What is "blog"? :) How 'bout trying what you're trying to do as a podcaster or youtuber.

qwikad.com, Feb 26, 2022 IP
  7. Noitartst

Noitartst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Knowing my "topic" is the issue. getting others to see it is.

I am going to start taking some free SEO courses, but what I really need is someone's mind to pick, during the process; I’m not simply looking for a one-time website optimizer, mind you. I’m essentially just looking for for a guru whose brains I can pick, on demand, when I need input; know how to ask this on Craigslist or Fiverr?

Keep in mind I'm unemployed; I essentially have less than $500 in savings, so I just can't easily afford an online SEO course alike some have advocated; I just don't see so doing as anything more than an un-affordable luxury.

Noitartst, Mar 2, 2022 IP