1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to start SEO

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by sapna.123, May 5, 2011.

I friends i m new to this field. please suggest being as fresher how can i start learning basic rules of SEO?

sapna.123, May 5, 2011 IP
  2. qadreecomputers

qadreecomputers Peon

Best Answers:
    First is that SCO mean search engien optimization. For sco you site bost in world wide through diefrent serch engiens. we start sco with plugin who use word press. and manuly tags and tital of post uniqe.

qadreecomputers, May 6, 2011 IP
  3. Lahari Technologies

Lahari Technologies Peon

Best Answers:
    You can start SEO with your facebook, orcut and freinds. If you learn the basic things you will become genius in SEO. It is very easy.

Lahari Technologies, May 8, 2011 IP
  4. tiddles

tiddles Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice try at the English dude, but it got lost in the translation - try these instead - engine, seo, boost, different search engines, plug-in, manually, title, unique. :)

tiddles, May 8, 2011 IP
  5. johnnright

johnnright Peon

Best Answers:
    A good idea is to focus on seo for an entire month and you should then see some results.At least if your website is brand new you should see some rankings starting from MSN,then Yahoo and finally Google.The older your site gets and the more backlinks it accumulates the faster it will rank

johnnright, May 9, 2011 IP
  6. bobwillz

bobwillz Active Member

Best Answers:
    When you need to increase traffic to your website,understanding SEO basics is essential not only to get that traffic,but to improve the quality of that traffic.After all.,thousands of visitors per day to your website ultimately means nothing if they don't convert to a sale once there.

bobwillz, May 10, 2011 IP
  7. williamsadrina

williamsadrina Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

First of all, you have to go through SEO on-page & off-page tutorials and then learn to improve the quality of website.

williamsadrina, May 10, 2011 IP
  8. sapna.123

sapna.123 Peon

Best Answers:
    dear sir, thanks for ur nice advice

sapna.123, May 10, 2011 IP
  9. Mike4

Mike4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tip: Try to do one new off site SEO action every day, rather than trying to do too much all at once, you'll burn yourself out. This then frees you up to concentrate on the design, content and usablility of the site, which at the end of the day is what will make the visitors come back again and again! Doesn't sound like much, but that ads up to 365 SEO actions in a year!

Mike4, May 10, 2011 IP
  10. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Peon

Best Answers:
    Seo(search engine optimization) is a technique to increase your ranking on various search engine.Initially we purchase a domain name if your domain name is related to your site theme then its much beneficial in ranking. After that start onpage Seo work then offpage.. that will help to increase your ranking....Keyword selection is the key point of seo ..

Rahul Arora, May 10, 2011 IP
  11. williamsadrina

williamsadrina Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,

I suggest to you for starting SEO.You should read the SEO on-page tutorial and SEO off-page tutorial in Google chrome.

Thanks!

williamsadrina, May 10, 2011 IP
  12. mohisha

mohisha Member

Best Answers:
    SEO means Search Engine Optimization it includes lot of tools if u want learn all first u go to read SEO tutorial. It is nothing but promoting a website in top Search Engines.

mohisha, May 10, 2011 IP
  13. Mike4

Mike4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You must understand how the search engine programs think

SEO is a real tightrope walk, you not only have to make sure that your potential customers are able to read your website clearly but you also have to be aware of how the search engine programs will want to see it too. And that's the tricky bit! Search engines see your website very differently to how you and I do. Their automated programs (web crawlers) are not interested in how slick the design looks, how many fancy pictures, videos and flash special effects you have built in. The only criteria that they use to judge what your website is about is by having a thorough look at your HTML code that is hidden behind the scenes. So you'd better make sure it's spot on!

Mike4, May 10, 2011 IP
  14. sapna.123

sapna.123 Peon

Best Answers:
    dear all friends thanks to share ur knowledgable views, its really gonna help me.

sapna.123, May 11, 2011 IP
  15. chinadragon

chinadragon Member

Best Answers:
    SEO??? die

chinadragon, May 11, 2011 IP
  16. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Willi,
    Can You suggest me what is different in google chrome ,and other browser , i think all browser s display same contents .....

Rahul Arora, May 12, 2011 IP
  17. sapna.123

sapna.123 Peon

Best Answers:
    i will follow ur tips thanks to support

sapna.123, May 12, 2011 IP
  18. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    read related threads on different webmasters forums, if you don't want flames then stop asking dumb questions just like you did here :p
    try to do some research before you raise a thread and you will get reasonable and helpful answers, don't be a lazy ass and you will get respect

SSC, May 19, 2011 IP
  19. Omdayus

Omdayus Peon

Best Answers:
    I learn the basics about SEO through books that I bought, but it still feels difficult to utilize the books without anyone to guide, if anyone can provide solutions that best way to learn through books.

Omdayus, May 19, 2011 IP
  20. maverick.jones

maverick.jones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi sapna.123

Hey u can start learning SEO from many different sources but start it from Google SEO guideline and than you can used web for further learning.

So u can download it from google it self .

maverick.jones, May 20, 2011 IP