1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Start Selling Amazan with New Site.

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by akramweb, Nov 2, 2012.

Hi Dear
    I have chosen a keywords for selling amazon shoes Product. The keyword have 9,900 Exact Monthly Global visitors and local US visitors is 8,100. with low Competition I want to sell shoes product by my website and apply Google Adsense. What I have to do now in this circumstance step by step?

Plz Advice who expert in Amazon Selling.

akramweb, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  2. bigp1612

bigp1612 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not exactly an expert, but you need to build out a website in which you can rank for the keyword. Maybe you could make a shoe review site and try to get a few dozen reviews that you write yourself. Then in your content you link to amazon where they will hopefully buy the product or some other product. This is what earns you a small commission.

bigp1612, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  3. dynn

dynn Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Use youtube to promote amazon product.

dynn, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  4. JyeP

JyeP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously sign up for an associates account if you haven't already.

As Bigp mentioned, you can create a few articles promoting the particular product with affiliate links back to Amazon.
    Alternatively you can create an e-store type website with the buy links pointing to Amazon.

JyeP, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  5. meepmeep

meepmeep Peon

Best Answers:
    Sign up for Amazon associates, create your affiliate links, create your site, build content on it, drive traffic to it, lead the traffic to Amazon and let them do the sale for you. Sounds easy :) I think the hardest part is getting the traffic.

meepmeep, Dec 21, 2012 IP