1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start Search Engine Optimization?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by adam shoan, Jan 17, 2015.

Dear Friends,
    I want to start Search Engine Optimization. I know how to do Backlink, forum posting, directory submission, article submission, social bookmarking. But I can't understand after completing the ON-PAGE SEO from where I can start the OFF-PAGE SEO. Please can anyone tell the process step by step ? If anyone tell me I would be very glad with him/her.

Solved! View solution.
    adam shoan, Jan 17, 2015 IP
    Hi,

IN short, On-Page SEO means including keywords you are targeting in h1,h2,h3 tags,meta tags with keyword density of ~2 % .

theonkar10, Jan 17, 2015 IP
  3. adam shoan

adam shoan Member

Best Answers:
    Many many thanks @theonkar10 for your kind and deeply information. I think I can learn more from here. If you know off page seo please let me know. I think off pages SEO is more large than on page seo. Anyway thanks again.

adam shoan, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  4. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure to have a good and updated contents and also work on SEO techniques effectively.

Dario McNut, Jan 19, 2015 IP
  5. pandorasbox

pandorasbox Active Member

Best Answers:
    answer boards, relevant blogs or forums, bookmarking and social media, web 2.0 sites with more content.

pandorasbox, Jan 19, 2015 IP
  6. kasfia tomalika rohoman

kasfia tomalika rohoman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    On page seo so important for a site. We say that Onpage seo is a hart for a web site. Any body can not rank with out it. On page has keyword,description, title,sitemap creation,site indexing etc this are so important.

kasfia tomalika rohoman, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  7. konnectrix

konnectrix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to start from on page SEO. Here just find main keywords for your website and add those keywords in title tag. Title tag word limit is 50-60 characters. Then make description within 150 characters. Try to add some important keywords inside the description.

konnectrix, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  8. DianaDMendez

DianaDMendez Peon

Best Answers:
    For starting an SEO, quality contents with important keywords are necessary to rank the site.

DianaDMendez, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  9. fennelinfotech

fennelinfotech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thank you for posting intelligent question. Every new user get confuse how to start offpage. I would suggest, before going to offpage, improve on page like: title, meta description, canonical url, google analytic code, webmaster verification, alt tag, linking structure, content duplicate, keyword density etc and then go off page. In offpage you should start from blog posting and forum post.

fennelinfotech, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  10. madhuram thanvi

madhuram thanvi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    therefore as you start off page, you should go with directory submission,then baclinks.

madhuram thanvi, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  11. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Optimizing a Website Properly is the best way to face stiff competition from large business organization and to get good rankings in search engines. For better optimization, make your website as simple as possible with clear links so that, people in search of information can get what they are look for exactly. Try to write unique content.Regularly post new content on your site to attract readers and keep them coming back for more. You can take help of a professional for this , you ca get many such persons from SEOclerks.

lukeSwenson, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  12. Mehul B

Mehul B Member

Best Answers:
    Before starting with Offpage process, Firstly check out necessary points in onpage optimization, Do proper keyword research and use primary keywords in Meta tags.

Go through this blog, here you will get all about Search Engine Optimization Process.
    http://www.aed.in/blog/how-to-follow-search-engine-optimization-process

[​IMG]

Mehul B, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  13. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good content is also important! Also don't forget to pay attention to your backlinks! ;)

patco, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  14. seotraining93

seotraining93 Member

Best Answers:
    There is not particularly anything to be done first in Offpage SEO...you can go ahead from any of the techniques

seotraining93, Oct 3, 2015 IP
  15. wditsolution

wditsolution Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey i'm vos3000online, write 100 % unique content, then make very high quality backlinks !!!

wditsolution, Oct 4, 2015 IP