1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start making $500 to $1000 a month !!!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by brincexy, Sep 5, 2008.

1. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    See my latest post under this forum room. I can teach you to do so with CJ.

radish, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  2. Heothanhtinh

Heothanhtinh Member

Best Answers:
    so just reg an account and look for some high profit program in cj
    after that making a cool website with relatived content
    drving your customer :|
    am i right ?:D
    i m new here and sorry my bad ENg :D

Heothanhtinh, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  3. AprilRocks

AprilRocks Guest

Best Answers:
    Look, I'm no pro. I've only made $200 on CJ so far. But here is what I can tell you through logic and observation:

Go with what you KNOW, not what is "hot". I know it may sound good to market hot topics/products, but that is what EVERYONE is doing, that is why it is "hot". There is a market for whatever niche you may have.

If you don't already know it, learn HTML, XHTML, CSS, and some scripting language. You can make it without the scripting, but the more interactive your site is, the better off you are.

If you are doing a blog, market its ass off! Blogs index better than regular pages but they are not interactive. You need as many visitors as you can get. It would also be a good idea NOT to use free ones. They typically have their own adverts on them and you don't want to take away from your adverts or actual content.

Remember, the user is looking for content, not adverts. Don't make them explode all over the page. If your links are interesting the the user, they will probably catch their attention without being front and center.

AprilRocks, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  4. mroversized

mroversized Peon

Best Answers:
    Foolproof method if you are brain dead and just can't come up with anything.

Rule 1: Don't spend any money, don't believe anybody offering you advice for $$, and just start building. Trust no one on these forums - most people either don't know what they're talking about or are more interested in your money.

Step #1: Steal someone else's idea. Go through their records, look at their websites. Find people on DP bragging about their earnings. Use reverse IP check, find all their sites, analyze, see which one you like. Go through people's signatures. Most people won't post their $$ sites, so reverse IP check their signature site to find other sites hosted on the same IP. This is what I call the art of stealing ideas.

Is this evil? No, we all do it. Some people just do it better than others.

Step #2: Buy a domain that includes the keyword you would like to target. Put a blog on it. Google loves blogs. Make it pretty. Add content. Want to target the phrase "google sucks"? Title: Google Sucks. meta: google sucks description: Google sucks b/c Google makes too much $$ and doesn't give any to me.

Step #3: Write more content. Make all content refer to the product you're promoting. Use phrases like "limited time", 50% off, "99% off!!! CLICK HERE!!". Most Internet Marketers are pretty sneaky when it comes to encouraging people to purchase - we always talk about the good things and forget the bad. Give people reason to purchase the product you're offering. If it doesn't solve a problem, it's not worth promoting.

Step #4: Backlinks.

mroversized, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  5. pfitz

pfitz Member

Best Answers:
    I've made about $10 with CJ over the space of a year. I've had much more success with other kinds of programs such as adsense and Amazon, but some people do VERY well with CJ.

Most of the work is in selecting the niche getting the traffic to your sites, so nut that out. If you have selected the niche, getting the conversions should be 'relatively' easy.

pfitz, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  6. brincexy

brincexy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Guys,

Thank you all for your advise. I appreciate it.

Best Regards.

brincexy, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  7. radish

radish Banned

Best Answers:
    Guess you got scammed before but not everyone is a scammer..hmm that must be tough for you to go through. You can check IP or whatever and find the program the person is using to make money but there is no way you can be successful in it without an expert's guide. So stop poisoning others that really want to make money.

radish, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  8. millionaire_poser

millionaire_poser Peon

Best Answers:
    Get into the adult entertainment industry.

Hold hardcore XXX in your right hand

Hold Loans/Credit Apps/Electronics/CC's/Home Appliances in the other.

See?

:)

millionaire_poser, Sep 13, 2008 IP