1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start an online business ??

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by michealscorez, Mar 12, 2010.

Hi,

I and my friend have been doing freelance jobs for over a year. Now, we are planning to start an online business, like SEO, link building and advertising. We do have some websites with us in which we sell links and banners too. So, I like to know that is it possible to start an online business with our site name eg: “SEO OES” do I have to register this name as our company name in our country.

We also like to open a paypal business account with this name through which we receive all our payments... The problem is that sometime paypal asks for proofs. What are the proofs that one should submit to open a business account and what are the things that we should do to run a proper online business?

Thank You

michealscorez, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  2. alb3rt1

alb3rt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depend of how you want make money online
    there are many way for make money online.
    Like advertising, selling ad space (banner, link) sell product online like ebook, images, software, products etc...

If you want try to make money with domain and hosting plans
    become a reseller ;)
    you can start from here:
    PROFITABLEHOMEWORK.com

You need only to set up your turnkey website with your price and start to promote your new business!

Hope it works for you!
    For me works great :D

alb3rt1, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  3. YugoSlavac

YugoSlavac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you're going to need a marketable website/niche. If you don't have a decent/memorable domain, don't bother in starting up a business. How many big internet companies have you seen that don't have a .com domain?

Once you get more popular, you'll need to register a company (LLC or INC.), once that's done, you're set.

* I know that I haven't covered all the necessities, but it'd take up a whole page and waste a lot of my time.

Yugo,

YugoSlavac, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  4. Raj010

Raj010 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many websites giving such information..
    One of them is dataentry.net and profitablehomework.com

Raj010, Mar 15, 2010 IP