1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to start an Ecommerce online store IN 2014?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Times Lau, Mar 2, 2014.

1. George Arun

George Arun Member

Best Answers:
    Try StoreCave,
    You can create your Online Store with FREE of cost..! Free Ecommerce Site + Free Cloud Hosting
    StoreCave is a free online storefront solution designed for personal and small businesses.

https://www.storecave.com/?index1

George Arun, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  2. ShirleyShis

ShirleyShis Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! Don’t know if it’s helpful yet. But I found a cool video of how to instal InCart WooCommerce Shopfront WordPress Theme. Maybe it’ll be useful for someone. I’ll just leave a link:

ShirleyShis, Sep 27, 2015 IP
  3. peterse7ven

peterse7ven Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/4707-ecommerce-website-guide.html

peterse7ven, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  4. Ranjan Pal

Ranjan Pal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Once you purchase a domain name with server space. after then you simply start develop your web on woocommerce platform. But i suggested that you buy a woocommerce platform theme.

Ranjan Pal, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  5. philancer2010

philancer2010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone need my help in adding products on your ecommerce website? I can do the work. Rate is only $50 per 150 products posted. If you're interested in my service you can contact me directly in skype (philancer2010).

philancer2010, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  6. sk2oct

sk2oct Active Member

Best Answers:
    On startup You need to research Products Inventory and Make decision for store Development. For Startup I will suggest You Wordpress or OpenCart is best for you.

sk2oct, Dec 31, 2015 IP
  7. Kitchie pan get

Kitchie pan get Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it called eCommerce if requesting or commission rely on my business? just a question

Kitchie pan get, Jan 1, 2016 IP
  8. Roman_Y.

Roman_Y. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you use Woocommerce - you need a lot plugins, while you are developing your shop and variety of your products. It's a pity fact, but 3d party of these plugins are not secure and reliable. It's not very cool, expecially when you are selling products constantly and this is your business. It is limited on basic options. It's perfect for small business, but if you need something bigger - look at Magento platform. It's also easy to use and there are a lot of videos with tutorials. Magento has a lot of extentions which are built in, so you need only a developer to customize them and you future shop. Magento is a unique platform which was created specially for e-commerce stores.

Roman_Y., Feb 1, 2016 IP
  9. stephenscott115

stephenscott115 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Simply register a domain name and purchase hosting. After that choose Magento CMS. Magento offers flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help you grow and succeed online.
    Benefits of using Magento websites are: Tailored business solutions, Large community of Magento users, Free CMS platform, Highly Secure and SEO friendly.

stephenscott115, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  10. lucie merieux

lucie merieux Member

Best Answers:
    As a beginner, downloading the eBook: 37 Expert tips to succeed in eCommerce in 2016 would be a good starting point I think. You'll find tips from different topics related to the eCommerce and this can really help you to start your online store and boost your business. You can download it for free on wizishop.io under the tab eCommerce eBook.
    Hope it will help. Good luck!

lucie merieux, Feb 24, 2016 IP