1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start advertising after a disabled account

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Nsjim, Mar 20, 2022.

Hi, I need some help from experts on this forum!

I had an account witch got disabled by facebook (ads & personal profile)

I got the message .. due to coronavirus we have less reviewers ....

What i need is to start a new profile, and then account, but when i try it i cant get the new profile set up ( i believe they banned my ip address)

I am looking for any good advise to help me create a new account and start running ads again

Please any help would be appreciated! Thanks for taking time to read my post!

Nsjim, Mar 20, 2022 IP
  2. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can recover your Facebook account only if you have the Facebook ID name as on your personal ID proof. Just submit your appeal here https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/269030579858086. Use the same Email address you were using for Facebook. They will review it within 3 or 5 business days and sometimes the same day.
    Facebook is disabling many accounts to make it a spam-free platform and this was all done by AI software and my 3 accounts were also disabled by Facebook. But, I was using my nickname on Facebook so I wasn't able to recover them.

No, they won't disable your IP address and you can create a new user profile as well as a new Ad account.

Sumit_Singh, Mar 23, 2022 IP
  3. Nsjim

Nsjim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your help

Nsjim, Mar 23, 2022 IP
  4. Jessie275

Jessie275 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Do you have any advice on how to recover a disabled account if that form is unable to be sent? when I try to fill out the form it says I must be logged in, and when I try from a logged in account it says I am unable to send the form because it is only for disabled accounts. My account was recently hacked and disabled and I no longer have access to my business account

Jessie275, Oct 20, 2022 IP
  5. Sumit_Singh

Best Answers:
    It is hard or not possible most of the time to recover disabled and banned accounts but you can try these options to get them back. But be patient as it takes longer than we think.
    Kindly log in with your id from the recognized device (that you used to log in to your account) and it will ask you to upload your ID (for verification). Wait some time and you will get a notification if it is recovered or not.
    This will work only if you have a similar profile name as mentioned on the uploaded document otherwise it won't work.
    Another way, open another FB account (if you have any) or ask your friend to report your account and click on the account was hacked option and submit the report. Then after some time or after some days, you'll get the notification to recover it by changing the password and some verification process.

Sumit_Singh, Oct 20, 2022 IP
  6. Jessie275

Jessie275 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the response. I am unfortunately not able to do either of these options. My account no longer exists, and when I try to send a "disabled account form" it will not send and tells me to log in. I tried from a friends account and it can not be sent because I am logged in to an existing account. Also my account is no longer searchable so I can not get my friend to report the account. I tried to create a new account and I was suspended within minutes, when I sent my ID it was denied. Maybe because my ID says Jessica but on facebook it is Jessie. but that seems crazy to me.

Jessie275, Oct 22, 2022 IP
  7. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if you can recover your disabled account. Rather, you can create the whole new personal Facebook profile! And starting new! Because I don't know, less time you'll spend on recovering your account or create new one!

MargoFarrel, Oct 27, 2022 IP
  8. Jessie275

Jessie275 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Margo! I am considering this, I tried to create a new account- I even provided ID but they disabled that account as well and did not accept my verification. I think I need to try again from a new IP address. Hopefully I will be able to start a new professional page, my photography page still exists, I just dont have access to it, so I am hoping I dont get shut down again when I eventually create a similar page

Jessie275, Oct 30, 2022 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  9. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Rent an account, do you need one ??

robyries, Nov 6, 2022 IP
  10. Color.clipping

Color.clipping Peon

Best Answers:
    This is authentic and I also get recovered with this formula

Color.clipping, Dec 1, 2022 IP
  11. arnego2

arnego2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    in cases without access you have no choice and make a new account.
    Facebook in the 1rst World is kind of out a little, their ads are not as Powerful anyway.

arnego2, Dec 1, 2022 IP
  12. Sumit_Singh

Best Answers:
    Sad to hear this.

Sumit_Singh, Dec 4, 2022 IP
  13. Allan Yang

Allan Yang Peon

Best Answers:
    Reactivating a disabled account is not an easy task, but it can definitely be done with the right strategy and focus. The first step is to understand why your account was disabled in the first place. Here recommended to use the Morelogin virtual browser, which can help you avoid the risk of being tracked. And it has a stable and anonymous proxy environment-IP address, which can effectively create multiple accounts and guarantee that it will not be banned.
    The next step is to get in touch with support team regarding the issue so they can reinstate your account for you. You should make sure that all contact information on file is correct and up-to-date before submitting a request for review.
    Once your reactivation has been approved by staff members, it's time to start advertising again! Your first port of call should be Google Ads: they offer targeted pay-per-click campaigns which enable advertisers like yourself to target potential customers based on their search queries or demographics - a great way for small businesses! Other options suited for small businesses include Twitter Ads or LinkedIn Ads - both good choices for targeting relevant audiences within budget constraints compared with platforms like Facebook & Instagram where CPC costs can add up quickly depending on competition levels in certain sectors/industries.

Allan Yang, Jan 25, 2023 IP
  14. Sizo12

Sizo12 Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to solve this issue is have a setup where you have multiple FB BMs, profiles and Pages.
    It's either you buy these or farm them yourself. Don't forget the residential proxies too.

Sizo12, Mar 9, 2023 IP
  15. Nsjim

Nsjim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just to keep you updated, When someone has lost a profile or banned an ad account, the new account you will make will soon get banned again. And the funny thing is you will not even be able to speak to support or make the appeal process work. If anyone can prove me wrong i am here to see. It seems the power comes down to less people slowly... and many will lose their online business as the most profitable channel after organic traffic is facebook ads witch are scalable and easy to produce profit with not much costs if done right. -

I want to hear your opinions!

Nsjim, Mar 26, 2023 IP