1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start a pay per lead campaign

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by play4world, May 8, 2016.

Hello Marketers,

I want to know how to start a pay per lead campaign. I tried few ways but I am exhausted. Looking for the killer strategies to start a pay per lead campaign .

Thanks In Advance !

play4world, May 8, 2016 IP
  2. whodunit

whodunit Member

Best Answers:
    Usually, if you join any affiliate or CPA network, then they will have a system in place for you to easily launch a pay per lead program.

whodunit, May 12, 2016 IP
  3. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would like to advise you to follow some steps which can be useful in achieving your goals:
    - determine your goals;
    - define a budget;
    - make a list of keywords;
    - finalize keywords;
    - bid on the right keyword;
    - use separate keywords for different ads if there are multiple keywords related to the PPC management project;
    - create and attention-grabbing headline for your campaign;
    - create attractive ad copies;
    - create landing pages;
    - never fool visitors;
    - optimize PPC campaign regularly;
    - use more PPC search engines;
    - follow rules;
    - hire professionals;
    - make a PPC management team;
    - monitor your campaign closely.

TomRider, May 23, 2016 IP
  4. CakeRake

CakeRake Member

Best Answers:
    im just about to start a pay per lead program

there are 2 ways i can use the leads in - this is why im paying for the leads in the first place

- sell through emails
    - sell through a phone call

CakeRake, May 25, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's a funny old world but I doubt that anyone is going to share their killer strategies publicly or with someone brand new to the forum.
    You may need to contribute here a bit (in other threads) or at least share what you have already tried (and found exhausting) so that we can judge what type of suggestions to make.

@TomRider's list is an awesome start point though. Not a killer strategy as much as good, sensible framework.

sarahk, May 25, 2016 IP
  6. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    I have been promoting PPL offers for over 16 years.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money angle/benefit to them. That's what has typically worked the best for me and tends to have the highest mass appeal (large/wide audience). So the potential exists to be able to generate high volume. In addition, I find that offers that have some form of financial benefit to them, can more easily be cross promote with other financial benefit oriented offers to the same users.

The real key to finding which offers perform the best is to test...Nothing knew with that tidbit. I have never not found through testing an offer that outperforms all others in a specific vertical. Sometimes the increase in conversion rate can be significant. So remember, that just because an offer is working for you, doesn't mean your not leaving money on the table.

To generate traffic, I do things a bit different than most. I acquire data(email), that way I'm building assets that own and can market to over and over, compared to what most markets do, which is to pay for traffic and often just end up with a bunch of clicks.

I acquire fresh/targeted data that I know what the users are interested in and that a PPL offer exists that matches their interest. I generate real-time co-reg that targets specific PPL offers. I also work with aged data, but it's a bit more involved and requires some additional tools / resources.

It's really more a business model than a traffic strategy. Where I would say that I monetize data(email) using PPL offers, because they offer the path of least resistance to getting conversion and converting the data into cash producing assets.

Obviously there is more to it, but it really does work. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. While that may be a a very wide range, much comes down to ones ability to scale and effectively manage the infrastructure that comes with scaling.

Something to think about.

eMonetize, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  7. Thomas Perry

Thomas Perry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    The most common strategy for getting money and traffic conversions
    with a positive dynamics is to start working with PPC (cheap RON),
    getting 1-3$ for 1000clicks, to start with adult pins, SOI, DOI, offers with a simple registration.
    If you have no money for tracker and you've never worked with it, you can use SubID,
    but it's only for mainstream traffic. Sometimes ROI can be great, up to 1500%!
    So there is no need to always use trackers to get a good profit!

Thomas Perry, Jun 14, 2016 IP