1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to sort tweet REPLIES (not tweets themselves) by popularity not time [Android app]

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by lieder_gern, Jun 27, 2020.

Hi all, new member here. I've spent longer than I'd like to admit trying to solve this problem, the solution to which is probably quite simple. A few weeks ago, tweet replies began sorting themselves by time on the Android app, with the most recent replies being displayed first, rather than being sorted by popularity, as they had been for as long as I can remember.

Yes, I know how to toggle tweet sorting between popularity and time, but there seems to be no way to change how the replies themselves are sorted, on both the app and the website.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me figure this out!

lieder_gern, Jun 27, 2020 IP
  2. Eli Parker

Eli Parker Peon

Best Answers:
    Press the "Enter" button on your keyboard or click on the "magnifying glass" icon to initiate the search query. Click on the drop-down menu at the top of the results list and choose the "Top" setting to re-sort the search results based on popularity.

Eli Parker, Mar 7, 2022 IP