1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to solve mail delevery problem to outlook

Discussion in 'Bing' started by RajGusain07, Mar 1, 2016.

Hello Friends!!

I am Running Job portal site in which i am facing Outlook mail confirmation problems.

When somebody register in my site from outlook account then my site confirmation mail will not send to users outlook account. I want to know why it is not only send for outlook account. it show Error 550 SC-001

Please tell me, anyone solve this problem?

RajGusain07, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  2. scfads

scfads Banned

Best Answers:
    Which Company is your hosting provider ??

550 SC-001: "Mail rejected by Outlook.com for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your Email/Internet Service Provider for help."

Kindly check following link & solution: https://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
    scfads, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  3. Bony1454

Bony1454 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    At the OP, what company are you with?

Bony1454, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We use Mandrill and they've made us put extra codes on our domain settings. All a bit over my head but it might be worth looking at what they require as it may help allay some of outlook.com's concerns.

sarahk, Nov 7, 2016 IP