1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to solve Duplicate link text problem

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by alex2011, Sep 16, 2011.

Hi
    i have weblog and use "read more" link. i read on seo website that is problem for seo , Links should not repeat the same text to link to different pages.,
    How can i solve that ?

alex2011, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  2. RichardEder

RichardEder Peon

Best Answers:
    the problem is usually caused by the webmasters who try to promote their websites by posting the same articles, texts or press releases in multiple websites. Additionally this could be the result of an incorrect link building strategy in which SEOs try to increase the number of backlinks by submitting the same content to multiple sources. Thus in this case, the root of the duplicate content problem is the user who tries to promote his website with grayhat or blackhat techniques.

RichardEder, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  3. RichardEder

RichardEder Peon

Best Answers:
    In order to understand why the Duplicate Content is a problem you need to see it from the search engine’s point of view. Search engines need to crawl, analyze & index, find the reputation of each page and be able to search fast through their index in order to return the results to the users. Having lots of duplicate content in a website is bad for search engines since they waste their resources on pages that do not usually have a significant value for the users.

RichardEder, Sep 22, 2011 IP