1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to smartly use Yahoo Answers for getting loads of traffic?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by Technary, Jan 14, 2014.

1. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    I read a few comments here, and I'll disagree a little.

Yahoo Answers don't ban you without any reason. Yes! You can't spam the site. But, if your answers are credible and rewarded as the best answers often, you won't have any problem. Though, I don't use Yahoo Answers now, but I'd more than 30% best answers there. I of course spent some time in finding and creating those answers, but believe it or not, after less than 500 answers (including the best answers) I guess, I was receiving 150+ daily visitors, even after a whole year - without touching Yahoo Answers.

So, it works. And, they won't ban you either without any reason. Just focus on receiving the best answer trophy, and keep the ratio good as well, and I'm sure the links you post in your answers won't matter.

billll, Sep 6, 2016 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree that quality answers are key, and providing something of value that is useful to the reader. Even in doing so, it is still possible to get banned depending on how strictly Yahoo Answers enforces its TOS.

danasurvey, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  3. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's really a good tip for almost guy to follow. Thank man!

daica85, Sep 11, 2016 IP
  4. directoryman

directoryman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The answer is no. Just be cool w/ Yahoo Answers.

directoryman, Sep 12, 2016 IP
  5. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    Choose relevent question to your website content and answers those in a good way so that people could be interested reading your answer. You can put your website's link in your answer or source and you can get a good amount of traffic from there.

Web Spero, Sep 30, 2016 IP