1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to show our Ads on Google Search?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by itcombine, Mar 13, 2013.

Hi All,
    We have just create a Google ADWords Account but my Ads is not show in Google Search so how to done it?
    Some buddy tell me?

itcombine, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  2. CNlinkbuilder

CNlinkbuilder Member

Best Answers:
    Pay lots of money then you will show up on Google Ads.

I'm only half kidding. Maybe you can tell me exactly all the other specifications. Are your ads "pending" review, what is your quality score etc? Low quality score will cause your ad to run less. You can see what ads are running by hovering over little bubble under the "ads" tab in the campaign near the ad you are curious about. It will say "running" or "not running". Then you will know whether or not it is really showing up. Before setting up you also need to set up billing and no ads will run until you have connected a card to the account.

CNlinkbuilder, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  3. Martin Tseng

Martin Tseng Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of ad is it? I mean, is it just a banner or are you talking about a webpage?
    The algorithm of google is very complex when it comes to ranking but it turns around these criterias :
    1-Keywords searched
    2-Other websites linking to that particular page.
    3-Visitors, clicks, etc.
    However, let's say that your page or your ad is called "XYZ ad" and a person google searches "XYZ ad" and still doesnt find it, it's probably because you are missing some html codes in your webpage.
    Such as: meta title, meta description.
    ALSO, you should add your url in Google if you have not done it yet. I think that is very helpful. You can add your url in Google Webmasters.

Hope this helps!!

Martin Tseng, Mar 14, 2013 IP