1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to show one ‘.com’ blog on multiple region searches?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Fadi4u, Nov 20, 2012.

We sell products in 5 different countries with 5 different websites. Websites are on country specific domains. Due to resource limitation, we have only one blog and hosted on a ‘.com’ domain. Posts on that Blog are relevant to products, we sell in each country.

Is there a way to show my posts in regional Google searches? For example a post is intended for UK audience, but we have placed it on ‘.com’, how can we make it appear in Google searches in UK. Similarly, a post for AU audience should appear AU Google searches.

Fadi4u, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  2. nptifitness

nptifitness Peon

Best Answers:
    You can change the targeted country on regular time period.

nptifitness, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  3. Fadi4u

Fadi4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your feedback. I think the problem will still persist with changing targeted country from web master tool, as Google will be targeting any one region at a time, for entire blog posts. What do you think if i added indicators like "Australia" or 'UK' in my posts; will Google pick it up?

Fadi4u, Nov 20, 2012 IP