1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to share Adsense revue sharing in Drupal?

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by ysb888, Oct 20, 2010.

Hello everyone! Can you tell me how to share Adsense revenue in Drupal to my user (I like to share 50% or 80%), So how can i?

Thank!

ysb888, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  2. summapro

summapro Peon

Best Answers:
    In drupal, there's no information about revenue. What you do in drupal is installing the codes into body block or page. For revenue information, you have to login to google adsense account for knowing the total revenue. I suggest you open one account and sharing this login and password information with your user.

summapro, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think with the adsense module you can share revenue : http://drupal.org/project/adsense

Personally I don't use adsense module to either generate ad code or to share revenue, I do it all directly in my theme with php code.
    I use user profile to ask for adsense publisher id. Then I do my own revenue sharing following the rules I've set.
    Since I also share revenue with the referrer of each member, I use module user referral to manage the referral links. Then in my code, for each node/post I look first if the author of the node has a referrer, in which case I share revenue with him too, otherwise I put my own adsense id instead.

JamesColin, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  4. cjscully

cjscully Active Member

Best Answers:
    The adsense module does not support revenue sharing. If you need revenue sharing you'll need to use some form of custom code.

cjscully, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  5. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes the adsense module supports revenue sharing, it is written right on the project page!
    Simply read it and you'll find out that there are sub modules for adsense revenue sharing, only with the old code format though.

JamesColin, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  6. cjscully

cjscully Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well spank my behind! I looked at the help page for the adsense module on my site, which says,
    Never looked at the Adsense Injector module (since I don't use it) or the project page.

cjscully, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  7. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    On the project page:
    But I agree adsense revenue sharing is much better when adding some custom code, you can do it exactly like you want, including referral system with user referral module.

JamesColin, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  8. nmridul

nmridul Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe this is old, a better way to do the revenue sharing is to display user's adsense block on a periodic basis. Every user can add his adsense id and you display the blocks randomly. But the catch for this is, every user needs to have an approved adsense account..

nmridul, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  9. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The simple way, which I do, is to add a profile field to your user, for adsense id, and then in your node.tpl.php and page.tpl.php use this value to display adsense (old code format) that's easy and you're in total control.

JamesColin, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  10. drupal4u

drupal4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello mate,

I have recently done the google adsense revenue sharing in the following site.

logbuzzer(dot)com please contact me .Lets discuss and i am ready to do it for you.

My skype id : c.raja696

Thanks, Have a nice day !

Raja

drupal4u, Jan 18, 2011 IP