1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to set up a little comparison page?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Laszlo, Aug 14, 2004.

Hi there.
    SEMrush
    I am currently constructing my informational website in Europe about a specific product. I would like to include a little price comparison page on my site, which would allow users to compare prices about this merchandise. I know a few related websites that sells this product and I will sign up for their affiliate programs. I am able to collect the information regarded to price and the type of the products and put it in a database. However, I don’t know how I would be able keep up with updates, product availability and pricing changes and in-stock status on the websites that I am affiliated with.

I would really appreciate any information if anyone knows a software program that spiders or checks the websites for updates, or about any other easy way to do this.

Thank You and wish all of you the best .Laszlo. :)

Laszlo, Aug 14, 2004 IP
    SEMrush
  2. disgust

disgust Guest

Best Answers:
    most often when sites do that they use datafeeds. you'll have to ask the merchants if they offer them.

disgust, Aug 14, 2004 IP
  3. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Or write a spider and automate it.

T0PS3O, Aug 15, 2004 IP