1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to set Google+ custom URL

Discussion in 'Google' started by weblinkindia, Jun 24, 2013.

I want to set the custom URL on my Google+ page. My page is verified by the google but I am unable to set the custom URL . I saw other profile which related to my page theme and I found that they are running their Google+ page with custom URL . So, I want to that How can I also set custom URLon my page.

weblinkindia, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  2. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Become genuinely popular and famous in your niche.

ryan_uk, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  3. illianafrazer

illianafrazer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ryan is correct, but a better explanation is that Google Plus one Custom URLs are still under development. Unlike F.B pages we (users) don't have the liberty of getting them. Rather Google reserves the right to deny or approve our requests.

worst thing is that they have mentioned about a possibility of charging an amount for this in future. After google Apps turning commercial, its always better to expect this kind of drama from Google in future.

Google - The perfect Business Monster that shows off itself as a do- good only harmless holy cow

illianafrazer, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  4. CharlesAnthony

CharlesAnthony Active Member

Best Answers:
    Until you get massive numbers of followers, Google won't let you to choose Custom URL.

CharlesAnthony, Jun 25, 2013 IP