1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Seo My Blog?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by zeeshantajkhan, Feb 14, 2013.

Friends, I own a blog on blogger. I have also set adsense on it. Please check my blog and suggest what should i do to it to make it able to earn through adsense? How can I SEO it properly? What are the most effective SEO techniques that would dramatically increase traffic to my blog?

Blog link:- http://www.duawazaif.blogspot.com

zeeshantajkhan, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  2. sumdor

sumdor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start writing lots of stuff on which you are good at... Google and other search engines will do the rest... However, after looking at your site, i'm not sure if you have copyrights over those Arabic writings... if Yes, you need not worry but if NO Google AdSense could ban your account.

sumdor, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  3. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    Your blog looks unique and good for Adsense to me.

You should develop content uniquely for more benefit, more visibility in search engines, you can use some authority sites for link building purpose, it would help in SEO too.

MikeQ, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  4. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Write lots of content, and start building backlinks to your blog. Build the links slowly, and market your blog on social media to build traffic.

ninjamtlt1, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  5. steve4seo

steve4seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well Optimized for adsense ;). The only thing I can suggest you is "Add more Unique content and Get quality backlinks"

All the best

steve4seo, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  6. links123

links123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Write good quality content that attract visitors, also the content should be unique. Do SEO and SMM for it.

links123, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  7. nicelife

nicelife Member

Best Answers:
    This guide gives you the fundmentals on how the search engines work, really good reading: http://www.forgetmenutz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo

nicelife, Feb 18, 2013 IP