1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to send custom dimensions data to Google Analytics

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Hazhayder, Sep 11, 2018.

Hello, I have recently setup a custom dimension in my google analytics and its index is 1 and the scope if 'User'. I am using Universal analytics implementation on my website. But i am not able to pull the report on Google analytics against my custom dimension here is my implementation code.

<!-- Google Analytics -->
    <script>
    (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
    (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
    m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
    })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

ga('create', 'XXXX ID gOes here', 'auto');

ga('send', 'pageview');
    ga('set', 'userId', '@Session["CompanyCode"].ToString()#@Session["MembersId"].ToString()'); // Set the user ID using signed-in user_id.
    ga('set', 'dimension1', '@Session["CompanyCode"].ToString()#@Session["MembersId"].ToString()');
    ga('set', 'dimension2', '@Session["CompanyCode"].ToString()');
    </script>
    <!-- End Google Analytics -->

I am using razor view as i my application is built on asp.net mvc and i have inspected that the values goes there inside the dimension
    SEMrush

Hazhayder, Sep 11, 2018 IP
    SEMrush