1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to sell videos to local businesses

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mmli, Jul 3, 2014.

How are you ? i hope you are doing good , today i am going to show you an easy way to make money ( $297 - $497 / per sale ) by selling videos to local businesses.
    But How ?
    Where to get traffic from ?
    Here is what you can do to generate local traffic to your website :
    Note : this strategy can literally generate 100's of clients without even calling them or spamming them .I have used this single strategy since i started doing SEO and IM.
    So here is my strategy , we will use Craigslist , Backpage and Kiji ( these are top 3 classified ads sites worldwide ) specially craigslist is one of the most visited sites in the world also backpage got a good reputation and it is one the best traffic sources for me at the moment for connecting with local businesses.
    if you are not using these 3 sites then you should now , because on seeing the interface of these sites you will feel like an idiot to visit these sites , but the real fact is that these sites actually send you real targeted traffic which will potentially increase your website sales.
    So here is the step by step process what exactly you need.
    Step 1 - You need to design a small add designed.
    Step 2 - Post your add on Criagslist , Backpage and Kiji
    Step 3 - Sit back and relax
    Yes that's right there is nothing to more than this.
    You will start generating traffic to your website as soon as you start posting the ads on the above 3 sites.
    If you are in need of a Video Selling website theme a good one is “Agency Website Pro” that will help easily setup the website on Word Press , but for tracking the traffic i highly recommend you to install "Google Analytics For WP" wordpress plugin that will help you monitor daily traffic to your website.
    TIP : When ever you see low traffic that is around 10-20 visitors a day post the ads again on all 3 sites and you will seeing some increase in traffic to your website.
    Let's assume if only monthly 300-500 visitors visit your website ( i.e 10-20 visitors per day ) and only 1% converts which is the least you still make around 3-5 sales on your website. and per sale you get $297 so you make $891-$1485
    If we consider only 0.5% conversion you still make $445-$743 that's a good passive income for a single website and i am pretty much sure that will help you at least pay your bills online.
    Thanks ,

mmli, Jul 3, 2014 IP