1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to sell on fans on facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by lwseller, May 8, 2016.

Hi need a blueprint on how to generate sales on facebook

I have an online store but struggle to generate sales

Please advise, thank you

lwseller, May 8, 2016 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by blueprint ? If you are looking for free ebooks, then you will find plenty on the net. All will say the same thing, genuine articles/content, keep commenting and interacting with friends and visitors. And give discounts or upgrades to attract more sales or keep the old sales intact.

China_girl, May 8, 2016 IP
  3. venzlie

venzlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    may i know what are you selling?
    different method must be applied for different product. there are also another factors like:
    -your target market (location,gender, age, income, race, etc)
    -product type (electronic product such as ebook or physical product)

post more details, will try to help

venzlie, May 8, 2016 IP
  4. Expert_Seo091

Expert_Seo091 Banned

Best Answers:
    My friend want to start ads of bedsheet on facebook. The target locations are USA, Canada and Australia. So I need to know how can he start ads at facebook, Also he need to create page or post on facebook to promote. Please help with detail.

Expert_Seo091, May 9, 2016 IP
  5. venzlie

venzlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    i see that you using "promote" so i think you are using facebook ads for promoting bedsheet
    my 1st suggestion, start narrow target. US australia and canada is very big target, it is hard to optimize the data, you need spent much money to get valuable information to get your ad campaign set to the right audience.
    Just start with your native country (lets say US)
    narrow down the audience:
    age: i think it will prefer for married women, 25+ may work well
    interest: you can optimize this, if you are selling bedsheet that have pictures of hellokitty, you can target audience that are interested in hello kitty or sanrio stuff
    you can divide the demographic for A/b testing,
    just google it because AB testing is very important to get optimal campaign and not to spend useless money

i found one website that explaining very deep about facebook ads, just google adespresso, they have tons of valuable information, i learn so much form that website

venzlie, May 9, 2016 IP
  6. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello, I have the same needs, but..I founded a good ways in it! So, I recomend you to use Facebook Ads Manager! Also, you can buy your "FB traffic" for 5$, it can help you too!

JudySlean, May 10, 2016 IP