1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Sell My Product?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Charles90, Jul 15, 2013.

Hello all,

While I am a new member to Digital Point, I have been browsing around this site for over a year. Yesterday, I launched a website in which I sell YouTube views. The problem is, I have no idea as to how I should promote my website to get sales? All tips are appreciated! Thank you!

Charles90, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  2. bdcobbs

bdcobbs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First and foremost welcome. The simplest way to promote your product would be through social media where is an endless stream of people to connect with. I myself use the internet free classifieds because there are so many to sign up with and you can literally advertise across the globe. Using forums such as this one is an excellent choice, so good start. I would definitely advise you to blog this way you can explain in detail the reason why we should buy what you have to sell, no to mention build a friend and/ or follower base which will lead to traffic.

bdcobbs, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  3. Charles90

Charles90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

The problem is, I don't know how I could get anyone to read my blog ect. I know that I can use classifieds (i.e craigslist) but I don't know how much it would help. Most forum websites require almost 2 months of being active/contributing before you can even think about advertising your own product. I have no idea as to what the best route is.

Charles90, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  4. Seriously

Seriously Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is a 'curly one' you can start off buying friends or whatever, but that is just to encourage herd mentality for people to join you, you actually have to get critical mass and people commenting and sharing your stuff.

An interesting thing though is that by link analysis I have found that one of the major rankers on my keywords have a LOT of links recognised by the link rating software from Twitter, yes major links!

So it seems that it is the new goal for both increasing the popularity of your site, and getting people to visit you more often through referrals. Find out what the people want and give it to them.

Seriously, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  5. Vernard

Vernard Member

Best Answers:
    You could try messaging users on Youtube offering them trials, demos, etc. Then from there they can hire you for additional services and they can even recommend you to other users. You can also always target a specific type of Youtube user. For example, from what I've seen personally it's gaming users that want views. You can focus on them and or base your niche off them.

Vernard, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  6. smart-seo9

smart-seo9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make free offers, so users can test your services.

smart-seo9, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  7. Muhammad mafazine

Muhammad mafazine Member

Best Answers:
    Make Free reviews, and ask your free customer about your service, dont forget to ask testimoni for your service if service look good :)

Muhammad mafazine, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  8. dailybread2011

dailybread2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    SEO can help get sales. For which keywords is your website optimized? How tough is the competition for those keywords? Is the competition set in stone, like aged, backlinked optimized websites, or is it more fluid, with sites such as youtube, sbwire, slideshare on the front page? Fluid keywords are much easier to rank for. Have you got lots of social bookmark backlinks to your site? They really help with ranking for fluid keywords.

dailybread2011, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  9. glennyjoycelyn

glennyjoycelyn Banned

Best Answers:
    1. Go for Google ads (text/image/video)
    2. Concentrate more on social medias
    3. work on classifieds

glennyjoycelyn, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  10. Charles90

Charles90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone, I will keep all of your suggestions in mind. If anyone else has any tips, please feel free to help!

Charles90, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  11. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As it has been suggested, use free classified sites and fiverr. Fiverr is probably your best bet. I also see those types of gigs being advertised on Twitter.

qwikad.com, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  12. Charles90

Charles90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How many offers should I post on Fivver? 1? 5? 10? 100?

13. Charles90

Charles90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just set up a blog on my website, which will connect to a Twitter account that I've created. Do you think this will help?

14. bdcobbs

bdcobbs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe 10 offers should suffice on fivver and the blog setup should help quite a bit. Just make sure to keep fresh content in it.

bdcobbs, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  15. Charles90

Charles90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Thank you! Should I use google Webmaster to submit it so it appears in more searches?

16. kam25

kam25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DP. Why not try business and internet marketing forums. You will find targeted customers who would like to increase views to their channels and videos.

kam25, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  17. bdcobbs

bdcobbs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes. Very good idea.

bdcobbs, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  18. teledini

teledini Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sites like this are a great place to start! Consider focusing on some SEO to get your organic search results improving, in the long run good SEO will cost you less than PPC campaigns, though it is a time commitment. Try outsourcing some of the small work to companies like oDesk or ExpatAssistants. Once you've got the traffic, work on conversions. ClickTale is a good company to see how your web design is doing. Click to call / click to chat services are helpful for conversions as well.

teledini, Jul 16, 2013 IP